Media The Turncoat's Call

If you were force to move to any existing club other than your own, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can it be two?

The two that voted for Furies would be delicious.

One is a player who is leaving the Gumbies. I had my suspicions back at the end of March that we were being used as a stepping stone but when approached they were denied. Disappointing considering we took the player in and treated him well but that's Quooty and we are strong enough to cope. Hope RL fits in well with the different style of the Wonders.

One is a player who is leaving the Gumbies. I had my suspicions back at the end of March that we were being used as a stepping stone but when approached they were denied. Disappointing considering we took the player in and treated him well but that's Quooty and we are strong enough to cope. Hope RL fits in well with the different style of the Wonders.

So it's not the two who chose furies? :(

Also Gumbies to Wonders o_O

Coool.

disappointing if he said he wasnt going anywhere and backflipped without justification. . Especially if he had of been upfront we could have avoided the ill feeling I now have toward the guy.
So RookieListed why the underhanded tactics mate?

No Underhanded tactics here , like I told ABH last night nothing had been decided until last night when I told him so , wether he believes that or not is completely up to him. Hadn't been in contact with any of the wonders until last night after I had made the choice. Bit of sour grapes to claim I had planned to leave in march.

No sour grapes RL, go where you like. As I said Im dissapointed you werent upfront. All you had to do.
If you expect us to believe you only had some epiphany in the last couple of days then your sorely mistaken. Be honest (for the first time) you didnt speak up because you thought you would be relegated elsewhere in the lineup, but we dont work that way at the gumbies.
Be upfront and honest. All we ask.

No Underhanded tactics here , like I told ABH last night nothing had been decided until last night when I told him so , wether he believes that or not is completely up to him. Hadn't been in contact with any of the wonders until last night after I had made the choice. Bit of sour grapes to claim I had planned to leave in march.

Never said you had planned it but I did suspect it on 2 occasions that you may not be with us in S18.

I have wished you well so no sour grapes here. s**t happens and we move on very quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who seriously cares? Its a fantasy game with no contracts or anything an posters are free to go where they please in the off season.

But it does prove my theory of Gumbies can't retain quality posters.

Who seriously cares? Its a fantasy game with no contracts or anything an posters are free to go where they please in the off season.

But it does prove my theory of Gumbies can't retain quality posters.

Perhaps you need RL to explain why he left before suggesting we can't retain players. I doubt it had anything to do with our club from what I have been told.

Perhaps you need RL to explain why he left before suggesting we can't retain players. I doubt it had anything to do with our club from what I have been told.
He likes the wonders better no surprises.

Gumbies culture is shot.

What a ridiculous statement, even the wonders last two captains left the due to the stank.
Aren't you trying to change yours as well? I wouldn't be throwing to many stones if I lived in the furies glass house.

If he likes a culture of arrogance and continued circle jerking each other then he has made a wise choice
Smells of success and brilliance to me.

If he likes a culture of arrogance and continued circle jerking each other then he has made a wise choice
I prefer to be the one that's complained about rather than the one that's doing the complaining.

Aren't you trying to change yours as well? I wouldn't be throwing to many stones if I lived in the furies glass house.

Punt Road Oval isn't Springfield, we don't need to segregate ourselves from the rest of the SFA.

Enjoy your wonder in the desert for 40 years.

I prefer to be the one that's complained about rather than the one that's doing the complaining.

Oh turn it up you Wonders love complaining about the Gumbies. You dedicated the last match thread to it or do you suffer from selective memory loss

Punt Road Oval isn't Springfield, we don't need to segregate ourselves from the rest of the SFA.

Enjoy your wonder in the desert for 40 years.
So after 17 seasons you have finally realised you can't keep yourself segregated? When did the penny drop when you missed finals yet again or the lack of committed posters?

A fury calling a wonder out on their culture is just laughable to be honest. The smug attitude of the furies to continually say we are a richmond only team hasn't worked and now they are trying to back out of it. No one will go nor wants to the furies true definition of a sinking ship. Good luck with that.

Oh turn it up you Wonders love complaining about the Gumbies. You dedicated the last match thread to it or do you suffer from selective memory loss
Complaining???? We simply pointed out you were s**t an so far nothing that has happened in the past week has led me to believe otherwise.

Back