News 2014 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 to 4 weeks I heard just before from Leppitsch.
that sucks... I'll be holding on to him though, Langdon and Langford will have to do (hopefully I can loophole)

Monitor how Currie performs tomorrow. There aren't really any viable alternative rucks to trade to anyway, who would you trade him to?

Probably to Goldy or Minson.

I'm just about to punch a hole through the wall at the moment though. LOL!

First Enright gets injured then Wingard and now Mumford. :rolleyes:

So many bad initial picks in my team too.

Picked Webster over Suckling and Suckling has two 100's, can't see Webster ever getting one.

Picked Enright over Bartel who has been outscoring him every week. :rainbow:

Libba up and down like a yo-yo. Scores well one week, spuds it up the next. Should have just gone with Pendles instead. :oops:

Bartel, Swallow and Suckling outscoring Enright.

Zorko been average after I traded him in after his two good scores. :eek:

Mummy out for 1-2 weeks, possibly more after I started with Spudburger and then traded him out last week for Mumford due to his pure shitness.

Starting with McDonuts who only lasted one game, traded him out for Ambrose after his first game only for him to get injured! Now I'll have to trade him out for Lloyd. :rolleyes:

I cannot get a break at the moment. Feel like tossing in the towel. LOL! :mad::thumbsdown:

Picked Webster over Suckling and Suckling has two 100's, can't see Webster ever getting one.

Libba up and down like a yo-yo. Scores well one week, spuds it up the next. Should have just gone with Pendles instead. :oops:

Mummy out for 1-2 weeks, possibly more after I started with Spudburger and then traded him out last week for Mumford due to his pure shitness.

Starting with McDonuts who only lasted one game, traded him out for Ambrose after his first game only for him to get injured! Now I'll have to trade him out for Lloyd. :rolleyes:

I cannot get a break at the moment. Feel like tossing in the towel. LOL! :mad::thumbsdown:
I feel for ya JM. Look at it this way though, atleast it's allowed you to trade like the wind!!!

Obviously he had his surgery booked in well before the teams were announced on Thursday, why can't they just be honest and name all their outs on the Thursday?
Seriously, the AFL have to take action over this type of behaviour from the clubs. Not because of SC, but because of football betting. How many people would have backed GWS today believing Mumford's form would help them get first use of the ball. Had he played they quite probably would have won, but those who backed them have lost their money because they were effectively lied to by GWS. If a horse trainer did the equivalent he'd be banned for life. (Just for the record I don't bet on the footy so there's no self interest involved)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vent thread is thattaway >>:p

Life could be worse don't let it bother you..look at it this way, you could barrack for Ca...Oh never mind. :p

Love your work JM

Aaron Sandilands could be in MRP trouble after a high hit on Travis Colyer.

anybody see it?
You better be joking. If both Sandi and Mummy miss I'll probably scrap my team altogether :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back