FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 ( NO book spoilers )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theon's sister should be back soon if Ramsay is heading that way.

Surely she's got to cut his dick off in an episode.

To rule you must be the first born next down the line. You can't marry onto the throne.

Tommin is also inbred and illegitimate.

Stannis is the true king because he's Robert's brother.

Tommen is technically not a bastard because Robert acknowledged him.

Besides there are enough people who believe or a willing to believe that Joffrey and Tommen are legitimate sons of Robert.

Especially since the main person telling people about Joffrey and his siblings being bastards is Stannis- who is the heir if they are bastards.

To rule you must be the first born next down the line. You can't marry onto the throne.

Tommin is also inbred and illegitimate.

Stannis is the true king because he's Robert's brother.

Gendry? Not that very many know of him and even fewer know his whereabouts

Gendry? Not that very many know of him and even fewer know his whereabouts

Gendry is not only a random peasant but at best (which nobody will believe) an unacknowledged bastard child of Robert. What is to say that he isn't just a peasant look alike?

If Jon Snow weren't on the Night Watch he'd currently be considered a Stark heir by Stark loyalists (with Robb dead, Brandon and Rickon presumed dead, Arya missing and Sansa married to a Lannister). That is because everyone knows he is Ned's son and he was raised as Ned's son.

Wonder if that guy is a book reader...

The person responsible for it has provided details that suggest that it could well be the case. In any event there's no chance in hell that someone as inept and mentally fragile as Sansa could plan, let alone carry out, an assassination of this magnitude and audacity. Olenna is really the only logical choice out of those present at the main table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommen is technically not a bastard because Robert acknowledged him.

Besides there are enough people who believe or a willing to believe that Joffrey and Tommen are legitimate sons of Robert.

Especially since the main person telling people about Joffrey and his siblings being bastards is Stannis- who is the heir if they are bastards.

At this point the common folk don't really care about succession and all that and the power brokers just respect who has the power. It wasn't so long ago Robert Baratheon 'usurped' the long reigning Targaryans. Rules of succession have lost all meaning since then probably.

At this point the common folk don't really care about succession and all that and the power brokers just respect who has the power. It wasn't so long ago Robert Baratheon 'usurped' the long reigning Targaryans. Rules of succession have lost all meaning since then probably.

And the people in power aren't going to start following some random peasant.

So does this mean the little brother of Joffrey is becoming King?

What bullshit is this? Is he even a decent character? Seems a bit vanilla to me.

Just send in the Dragons already!

So does this mean the little brother of Joffrey is becoming King?

What bullshit is this? Is he even a decent character? Seems a bit vanilla to me.

Just send in the Dragons already!

He's being reintroduced as a different actor.

game-of-thrones-tommen2_610.jpg

Now
9f8e7c4ae8ba98fcf82aec79ca9df031.jpg

Bit of a growth spurt. I'm guessing it's to make it less creepy when he has romantic interests.

On first viewing my gut instinct was that Grandma Tyrell was the poisoner, but I don't understand her motive. The Tyrells were about to become a helluva lot more powerful, especially considering the queen-to-be had Joffrey wrapped around her little finger. Why would they sabotage that? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, poor Jaime running to his dying child's side. Even though he hated the little runt, he couldn't bear seeing his death. I wonder if that reaction will confirm the incestual rumours that have been floating around the realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back