Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shots fired

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-bruce-mathieson/story-fni5f0at-1226884277908

Carlton’s embattled leadership group deserves better, so stay out of the blue, Bruce Mathieson

514544-mark-robinson-strap-desktop.png

TGO hasn't got much to be cranky about this week. Nothing to rant and rave Homer style about.

That's when we get rambling Robbo.

Moments of pause, reflection and deep thought...even though no one knows what the hell he's on about.

I like rambling Robbo...and the look on the Big Gs face as he waits for him to cease speaking.

The new open to the show was beautiful this evening
Fancy camera angles, then one on Robbo when he is completely unaware playing with his pen
I really get the vibe that he rocks up about 20 minutes before the show

Out in the carpark..2 cans of VB, a dart or 3...no tv make-up...dash in..roll camera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the sub-editor working as prophet. The holy text needs to go through an interpreter, otherwise it is difficult to absorb fully because humans fear that which is too perfect.

Sent from my Pip-Boy

I must have been the only one who noticed a subtle Robbo classic moment last night.

Right as they cut to Tom Rockliff you hear the Great One (Robbo, not Rocky) accidentally smash his leg on the desk and let out a groan. He is still in clear discomfort when the camera cuts back to him, with Gerard the Stoic doing his best not to laugh.

The new open to the show was beautiful this evening
Fancy camera angles, then one on Robbo when he is completely unaware playing with his pen

moment of the year so far. like Nero before him, TGO fiddled with his pen while all around him was chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back