Official Match Thread Season 17 - Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons V West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

The stats don't lie. The Wonders are destined for the grand final just as much as the Demons are destined to fail convincingly in straight sets.
We will wait and see mate.

Hey Wonders. How did the, um, 2nd last match you played against us go for you? ;)

Anyway, get ready to be demolished. Think of us as Shrek.

Ah forgot to mention in my little stats bit.

The Wonders are 4-2 in Preliminary Finals while the Demons have only played in one which they lost by 43 points.

Call me with a photo of Kevin Nash just isn't the same. :(

I only say this because I'm scared the photo of Nash will jinx me tearing my quads.

Tbf if I can play okay with a stubbed toe, I'm pretty sure I can play WELL with torn quads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least two Dragons now openly supporting (read: begging) for the Wonders to win. Seems they are scared to come up against us in the GF knowing their luck has run out.

Or maybe as one of the dragons said in the same post , they're sick of coming up against you because you're sad/sorry/soft , try and spin it how you want it's written above in black and white

Your banter leaves something to be desired , seen maybe one or two good posts from Eth but he can't carry your whole side.

Or maybe as one of the dragons said in the same post , they're sick of coming up against you because you're sad/sorry/soft , try and spin it how you want it's written above in black and white

Your banter leaves something to be desired , seen maybe one or two good posts from Eth but he can't carry your whole side.
It takes two to tango. The wonders "banter" is impossible to work with.

So I see cooney still hasn't been able to elaborate into a multiple sentence post since I've been gone, still as bland as ever. Some things never change I guess, just like the Demons falling flat on their faces in the finals.
Or Frothies Mcveigh making a two-bit cameo before submitting to inactivity like a gimp in a leather suit.

Or Frothies Mcveigh making a two-bit cameo before submitting to inactivity like a gimp in a leather suit.

Would've thought a quality poster like yourself Logger would be able to help turn things around for the Mount Buller folk, should have followed Deddy's lead and gotten out whilst you still can.

So I see cooney still hasn't been able to elaborate into a multiple sentence post since I've been gone, still as bland as ever. Some things never change I guess, just like the Demons falling flat on their faces in the finals.
And you just as bland as ever regurgitating the same crap about Cooney that everyone says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back