Round 5, 2014: Essendon V St Kilda @ Docklands

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again, bombers overrated. Its silly how much they think they are good. Experience lacks, and its no slight on bombers, but its just they arent there

aneqa7a7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just dropping in to have a laugh. It should become customary for every team to go all-out when they face Essendon. Every game they win from here on is an insult to the integrity of the game, and anyone who continues to identify as an Essendon supporter openly identifies themselves as an associate to drug cheating. Show no quarter.

So yeah, the wooden spooners downing a "top 4" team eh? LOL. Maybe you'd want a refund on those PEDs or something. Bahaha.

oh my.

Hats off - Alan Richardson. Well Done Sir.
Billings & Dunstan so good. Templeton as well.
And where he found the talent to form a backline like that without Fisher and Roberton.
Hickey pantsed Ryder. And quite a number of our mids too.
And its hard not to love Not Lenny & Roo. Commanding performance.

Saints are 3-2. You have a new fan. Kick on and hurt some teams

Good win from the saints only saw last quarter but they looked to be playing pretty well.
Brave performance from the bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have said it before but I can't believe how overrated Essendon is.

Any team that gives regular games to proven average/below average players like Jetta, Hardingham and Colyer is not a contender.

They also have one of the worst forward lines going around - Carlisle has had little impact all year, Hardingham is C-grade and Daniher is too inexperienced to regularly impact games. If Chappy's not kicking them like he wasn't tonight, the cupboard's pretty bare.

Have said it before but I can't believe how overrated Essendon is.

Any team that gives regular games to proven average/below average players like Jetta, Hardingham and Colyer is not a contender.

They also have one of the worst forward lines going around - Carlisle has had little impact all year, Hardingham is C-grade and Daniher is too inexperienced to regularly impact games. If Chappy's not kicking them like he wasn't tonight, the cupboard's pretty bare.
The constant pencilling in of Carlton and Essendon as top four, year after year bewilders me. It's like a willing delusion amongst football "experts". But you're right. Chapman is their best player at the moment. And that's actually an indictment on them. He's a quality recruit to have if you're gunning for a premiership, but the fact that he has stood out as their best player has instantly exposed how s**t the rest of their list is. He needs to be the third or fourth in command forward, not their main star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back