* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone else think the officials are slowly trying to fade this case out??
I mean remember when they use to do press conferences everyday and now we hardly hear about it. I actually forgot about this case until I logged on this site and saw this thread again.
What do you want - a press conference every day to say "we still haven't found it"? In fact I think they did too many press conferences early on, too many of which either said nothing or worse, said things which hadn't been properly checked out yet.

What do you want - a press conference every day to say "we still haven't found it"? In fact I think they did too many press conferences early on, too many of which either said nothing or worse, said things which hadn't been properly checked out yet.
No but a press conference telling us what exactly they did for the day etc...

^^^^ Like how the Malaysians are getting criticized in this, but there not the ones holding out on us like our government is. Jindalee and pine gap tracked that phuqer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who haven't read the link, could have landed = we haven't found it in the suspected search area yet so I guess it COULD have landed somewhere though there's no new evidence to support it

It says "may have" - in other words, they have absolutely no idea. Nothing new there.

Of course, you'd know that for an absolute fact would you?

IT says "may have"! which quiet clearly means it may have! there is no "in other words".

And you know that they didnt track it!

News coverage was quick to dismiss the "northern arc" possibility. More chance that it crashed in a remote region than landed safely, but still...

They still have 20% of the declared search area to cover. It will be a remarkable feat if they find it in the ocean.

IT says "may have"! which quiet clearly means it may have! there is no "in other words".

And you know that they didnt track it!
Yes, it may have. That's what I said. There's nothing to suggest it did, and there's nothing to indicate it didn't.

I'm not claiming to know anything for an absolute fact. I'm quite happy to say I have no idea what happened. I wish others were capable of admitting the same instead of claiming things to be true just because they want them to be true, but which they really have no idea about.

9 news reporting that possible plane wreckage may have washed up on coast of W.A.

photos taken of wreckage have been sent to Malaysian investigators to confirm if it is or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back