Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

44 player counts is just a glitch they said on the forum lol. Still no updates on thenservers

Sooner they bring out private servers the better.

Is bigfooty going to have a server?

Hopefully if they let us get one I would pay for the Bigfooty server with donations from others. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't Bigfoot sponsor it lol

Chief put into it last time and so did Feakie and myself, BF didn't pay for it all. (I think you chucked in once as well)

I still remember the BF3 server, kicking everyone off the other team except camste hahahaha
Weren't we all flying around in a transport heli so Camste could gun us down in a jet and he could level up quicker? But it didn't eventuate as every time he looked to spawn in a jet we would destroy it. :drunk: It's a shame we didn't have party chat to hear his incandescent rage.

Weren't we all flying around in a transport heli so Camste could gun us down in a jet and he could level up quicker? But it didn't eventuate as every time he looked to spawn in a jet we would destroy it. :drunk: It's a shame we didn't have party chat to hear his incandescent rage.

I still have flashbacks...remember it like it was yesterday...

Good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is bigfoot even real?
spotted in the back garden.
e3erajah.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back