My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Niiiiice.

But yes if anyone knows how to redeem my NB member discount that information would be much appreciated.
They should've emailed you a discount code. If you didn't get one try emailing/calling the club.

My email said that the discount will expire on May the 12th although when I type it in it still works.

Where did you see that it is valid until May 31?
Thank you so much for joining as a member of the Melbourne Football Club for 2014.

As you joined during our ‘Race to Renew’ campaign period, you are now eligible to receive a $100 New Balance Voucher. Your unique voucher code is

Please note:
Your voucher is redeemable online only at www.newbalance.com.au

Simply enter your voucher code above in the ‘promo code’ field when you checkout online.
Shipping fees will apply to your purchase.Your voucher will expire on 31/05/2014

Ok cool, maybe that is for the $100 vouchers. as I was already a member our 70% off was only valid until the 12th of May....but for some reason the code still works so if anyone didn't use theirs they might still just get away with it.

Dees jumper, $44.50. I like the sound of that.

Also re: the numbers yeah if you go to the Demon Shop you can just ask for numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was it? I had number 5 on my back through the 90s...maybe we both brought the Ox down together.
I've had 5, 3 and 2 for Ox, Lyon and Tingay. :oops:

Edit: My brother also ended Glenn Lovett so we called it quits.

I've had 5, 3 and 2 for Ox, Lyon and Tingay. :oops:

Edit: My brother also ended Glenn Lovett so we called it quits.
So far I've had 35 just when Tapscott was about to break out and 11 the day Jim died. Not doing much better :(

If I were to get analytical, I would say there's probably a correlation between getting a 'cult' number and therefore not having that player be all that successful. I.e. I love Jonesy but wouldn't get number 2 on my guernsey--why not go for something more fun. Less of a consideration when you're a kid though I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back