Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

The gimmick ruined his career, even after he was off air the poor guy was receiving death threats. Americans are too sensitive.
Shame. He was talented, and personally I loved his gimmick. Disliked the way they wrote him off TV too with Taker powerbombing him off the stage.

Shame. He was talented, and personally I loved his gimmick. Disliked the way they wrote him off TV too with Taker powerbombing him off the stage.

Apparently it was his idea to get written off like that, whether that's true or not i don't know.

Apparently it was his idea to get written off like that, whether that's true or not i don't know.
Hmm, guess its like one of those "What a way to go, getting destroyed by the Undertaker" type things.

I liked Muhammad Hassan I thought he was going to be a champion at one stage. Damn Americans not being able to differentiate between reality and a character. Could if just taken him off couple of months and keep away from terrorism angles.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Anyone else able to hear similarities to Stone Cold's theme in Dean Ambrose's new theme? Still a really good theme though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gimmick ruined his career, even after he was off air the poor guy was receiving death threats. Americans are too sensitive.

Show how Stupid they are thinking it’s actually Real:rolleyes:

Anyone else able to hear similarities to Stone Cold's theme in Dean Ambrose's new theme? Still a really good theme though

Apparently on SD this week he comes out to that song but with an opening similar to the glass shatter.

Very similar to Stone Cold, HAHA I LOVE IT MAGGLE!

WWE has posted the titantrons of a bunch of themes

Did they have to keep him with the 3MB song? :(

I guess we'll be hearing this more often with her in Total Divas now. This titantron is almost as great as David Flair's!

Loving this theme!

I can just hear the crowd at the start of this one! Also can hear so many other people's themes in this. One of Daniel Bryan's old ones, Stone Cold's and Benoit's older one.

Bit generic, probably fits Rollins' personal music tastes though. Hopefully it gets fixed up over time.

Basically The Shield theme. Remind anyone of how The Rock has always had a similar theme to the NOD theme?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back