Updated Rolf Harris charges detailed

Remove this Banner Ad

They'd need to turn up better witnesses than her if they are going to even consdier trying to lay charges.
Unless.......her life went into a downward spiral of drugs and alcohol as a result of the alleged assault

She wasn't assaulted.She walked in and supposedly saw him Rolfing someone.

It sounds dubious to me - If Rolf was 'on the job' I can't see why he would do it in an area where anyone could walk in.

EDIT 01.07.14 - Well I got this post wrong. What a disgrace of of a man.

Last edited:
Sigh, another matter being run through the media instead of the courts. The Hey Dad one was bad enough - there's no chance that man can get a fair trial. It completely undermines the whole process.

Of course it is, not to mention a tidy sum of cash.

Whether the allegations are genuine or not, telling the story to the media in this way before the matter has gone through any proper process serves no legitimate purpose.

As bad as Rolf is his daughter ain't much better.She knew years ago her childhood friend was abused,yet got up in court and defended daddy sleazebag [for the inheritance].Then she puts on this daily display of supporting him by arriving and leaving with him,yet weeks ago the media showed what was really going on - the car would leave court,go around the corner and stop and she'd get out.
Why else is it you never saw her holding her elderly mothers arm helping her into court ?
And Rolf even admitted he only dragged his elderly wife in daily as a media stunt.

Sicko family

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember the 1982 Grand Final where Rolfe made an appearance on the MCG. As he was walking off the ground waving to the crowd, the people around me were yelling out "F**k off Rolfe". I was laughing at the time, but had I known what the degenerate was up to, I'd have joined in. What a silly pathetic person he is. I've always been mystified as to why he was regarded a star ... or even an entertainer for that matter.

This is the problem when you mix the combination of too much time on the hands, too much money, and too much opportunity. Idle rich has always been a huge problem in this world. Rolfe, here's hoping you spend the rest of your days in prison so you can think about what you've done. I also hear the one thing prison mates don't like child molesters, so good luck.

I've always been mystified as to why he was regarded a star ... or even an entertainer for that matter.

It's the Poms that love him.Here in Aus he's nowhere near as big.
Most people in Aus under 40 probably only known him from the British Paints ads he did years ago.

A book title that's come back to haunt Rolf

Last edited:
There's talks of his name on a footpath on St George's terrace being dug up and his paintings being removed from the Bassendean council premises.

I wonder what will happen to his statue at Madame Tassauds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me why he has not been remanded in custody? Bet the knob jockey tops himself.

The old Taubmans paint ad...

"British kids, sure can"

Can someone explain to me why he has not been remanded in custody? Bet the knob jockey tops himself.

The old Taubmans paint ad...

"British kids, sure can"
I was thinking this just before. He'll do himself in before Friday.

I was rather surprised to see he wasn't held in custody.Poms must do it differently as I think Max Clifford was recently found guilty and allowed out until his sentencing about a week later.Poms sentencing seems a lot quicker than in Aus though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back