Updated Rolf Harris charges detailed

Remove this Banner Ad

Rape is rape, assault is assault regardless of whoever the victim is.

If a prisoner rapes or bashes a paedophile in prison than they should be convicted and punished the same way as any other offender of such crime would be according to the laws of the land.

If you make exemptions based on who the victim is and whether or not it was deserved, you will just open up a whole can of legal worms. And you will then have future scumbag rapists and assaulted etc. let off without conviction as they will easily engineer valid excuses for their crimes. That would not be pleasant to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn't even come down to this for me, I just find it baffling that people find rape outrageous and appalling yet hope for it happen. It's a bit animalistic. It's barely removed from public stoning and honour killings, really, just totally barbaric. That's not justice, and hoping for a prick to get raped doesn't make it any different – hoping for anyone to get raped, and getting excited by it, is...

Every thread where a poster has stated that they wish harm on a criminal, you come charging in defending the scum bag rights.

I don't need to defend myself to likes of you.

You don't need to 'defend' yourself, but sometimes it's worth thinking through and reassessing your opinions.

If it takes a challenge from someone else to do that, so be it - the end result can still be positive.

Don't look at it as an attack, look at it as a prompt to think a bit harder about the issue.

It is easy to be a voice of reason and taking a broader view on the reactions of those that have been affected by crimes of this nature if you have never experienced the anger and pain caused by the actions of these filthy animals and witnessed the lives they destroy. It makes you question your morals and perceptions in life.

So the author bitches about unfair, unfounded and unproven allegations against Rolf Harris.....then proceeds to make a whole bunch of unfair, unfounded and unproven allegations against his victims (they're lying, they're doing it for the money, they're alcos and drug addicts, they got a minor detail wrong so they made it all up....).

The author doesn't even have the balls to man up and state his opinion openly. He hides behind the "I'm not saying, but yeah nah I'm just saying" to smear the victims under the guise of "I'm just asking questions"...

So the author bitches about unfair, unfounded and unproven allegations against Rolf Harris.....then proceeds to make a whole bunch of unfair, unfounded and unproven allegations against his victims (they're lying, they're doing it for the money, they're alcos and drug addicts, they got a minor detail wrong so they made it all up....).

The author doesn't even have the balls to man up and state his opinion openly. He hides behind the "I'm not saying, but yeah nah I'm just saying" to smear the victims under the guise of "I'm just asking questions"...
Sounds like he should be posting on BigFooty.

Rolf's trial was an absolute farce. Not saying he's a saint, but as far as I can see, and whatever else he may actually be guilty for, there was NO proof whatsoever that he raped little kids. That the verdict came back guilty on that one charge where the complainant was "7 or 8" at the time and for which they had NO proof of when or even where it was supposed to have occurred, absolutely floored me.

I'm a survivor of actual pedophiles, so not fricken likely to be sticking up for any in this lifetime, that's for sure. But this? Nah. It was a Yewtree jam up for Rolf, for a few of those charges, and I am not convinced he's a 'pedophile' at all.

rolf harris was in australia in 1973, the main reason being he was top of the bill for the opening of the sydney opera house, and that celebratory event i believe occurred on september 1 of that year, does anyone know if he bookended this date with more time, perhaps personal leisure/holiday time, in australia, if he went to any other states, or if this opera house gig mightve been part of a national tour he did while here, and, if so, did he come to adelaide, and when

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rolf's trial was an absolute farce. Not saying he's a saint, but as far as I can see, and whatever else he may actually be guilty for, there was NO proof whatsoever that he raped little kids. That the verdict came back guilty on that one charge where the complainant was "7 or 8" at the time and for which they had NO proof of when or even where it was supposed to have occurred, absolutely floored me.

I'm a survivor of actual pedophiles, so not fricken likely to be sticking up for any in this lifetime, that's for sure. But this? Nah. It was a Yewtree jam up for Rolf, for a few of those charges, and I am not convinced he's a 'pedophile' at all.

Yeah I remember reading that case and shook my head. Plain crazy.

Mr Octopus. I struggle to comprehend how much he destroyed his legacy. It almost seemed as though somehow he felt the rules just didn't apply to him. Even in jail he wrote that nasty song as retribution to his accusers still in denial. Damn. When so many come forward it becomes clear that where there is that much smoke........

I suspect his estate will be attacked with civil remedies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back