Dangerfield Vs Cotchin Vs Fyfe

Who would you have in your side ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me who has tagged Fyfe thus far this year? Danger just made Macaffer his bitch.
Macaffer, Stanley, McGlynn, S Selwood, Cornes (34 touches on him too), Guthrie.

Why, because it makes your argument weaker?
Anyway back to Danger, you kinda do come to expect that he always has slow starts to the year. So apart from that where does Fyfe have the edge?

Anyway back to Danger, you kinda do come to expect that he always has slow starts to the year. So apart from that where does Fyfe have the edge?
Fyfe has better hands and is more consistent.
Both are terrible field kicks, strong goal kickers and strong inside
Dangerfield is faster.

Tell me who has tagged Fyfe thus far this year? Danger just made Macaffer his bitch.
Fyfe was so good on Macaffer that no one even remembers he was tagged. Some players simply can't be taken out of the game as well. Fyfe is good in every area and all over the ground that you can't shut him out.

Kicking efficiency considerably higher though.

Also FA's count as clangers don't they? Great measure.
Undisiplined acts? Don't get me wrong Fyfe is an absolute superstar and brownlow medalist in the making but Danger is better at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undisiplined acts? Don't get me wrong Fyfe is an absolute superstar and brownlow medalist in the making but Danger is better at the moment.

So you've conceded on "Fyfe's kicking is far worse".

Fyfe is more consistent, gets to so many contests, gets back in defense and takes marks, is top 3 for contested possessions, leading contested marker amongst midfielders.

Danger is a gun and unbelievable in the contest and a great finisher. Prob top 5 in the comp.

All I am saying is Fyfe is just as good and is younger.

So you've conceded on "Fyfe's kicking is far worse".

Fyfe is more consistent, gets to so many contests, gets back in defense and takes marks, is top 3 for contested possessions, leading contested marker amongst midfielders.

Danger is a gun and unbelievable in the contest and a great finisher. Prob top 5 in the comp.

All I am saying is Fyfe is just as good and is younger.
Fair enough, doesn't matter to be honest. Both are great.

Fyfe over Dangerfield.

More consistent, better under pressure or at breaking a tag, better in the big games. His overhead marking is also too strong of an attribute to ignore.

Dangerfield can play like a world beater then go missing for matches. Fyfe plays a consistently excellent level, is younger than Danger and will probably be higher production for longer.
Very debatable. Dangerfield contested marking is massively underrated. Dangerfield often gets talked down for a lack of consistency but is actually quite consistent when you think about the level he plays to.

I voted for Fyfe but I am biased towards him. Dangerfield is the better player at the moment but I reckon Fyfe has the ability to be the best in the business. Cotchin should not be compared to A+ players as he is only B+ himself.

Nope, Fyfe has been streets ahead of either of the other players this year.

Back