Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swallow, McVeigh, Hanely, Hibberd, Birchall, Suckling............Bews and Georgiou

Im going for league and have 8 trades and 100k left (soon to be 7 as i trade out GAJ). Im keeping Hibberd as i should win this week.

But what do i do with Birchall and Suckling?? and my bench cover.

Was thinking maybe birchall to simpson this week and suckling to S mitchell next week.

Normally i don't sideways trade but Birchall is letting me down and is only going down in price where as simpson has bottomed out.

What do you think?

I'm only playing for league wins, and sitting 2nd by % on the ladder, 1st by overall points. This week I play one of the lower ranked teams, but I have Goddard, Hibberd and Shaw all sitting out. I had planned to keep all 3, but now that Shaw is out for a bit I will trade him out, should I...

A) Get Mitchell in next week and take a bit of a risk this week, also pretty much ending hopes of top spot
B) Get Mitchell in this week and just lose the money next week
C) Get McVeigh in this week
D) Open my eyes a little and get someone else?

Looking at the oppositions team I think I'm okay to win this week either way

backline of - Swallow, Hanley, Mcveigh, Hibbered, Jaensch, Birchell (litherland, ashby)
Mids of - Gablett, Pendles, Rockcliff, Fyfe, Beames, Murphy, Selwood, JPK (Acres, O'Brien)
Rucks- Sandi, Lobbe
Forwards- Dangerfield, Roughy, Zorko, Parker, Martin, Martin (honeychurch, lennon)
5 trades left
Already accepted a midfield doughnut for this week
Do i go ablett to libba/sloan and birchell to bartel

Or

Ablett to Ward/sloan/libba and pocket the money and bring in mitchell next week?

Ablett -> Liberatore

Shenton -> Burgoyne to avoid a zero

Would have preferred to wait until tomorrow to see if Bews gets a late call up, but only had $447,00 to spend and Burgoyne is probably the best option at that price.

Already have McVeigh/Bartel/Swallow/Simpson/Burgoyne.

Other option is Hanley but I'm hesitant to spend so much on him, especially as he'll most likely cop the hard tag this week.

Yeah probably Hanley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would leave me with 70k instead of 140k. Probably rules out being able to bring in a Wingard/Roughead/Zorko type on the bench for cover for the final few rounds.

Still worth it?

Depends on your bench. Ambrose is handy enough cover for me on the forward line.

Anyone else having trouble actually doing trades at the moment? On an IPad, have heaps of trades left, can make people captain, sub them etc but when I hit trade it just refreshes the screen and doesn't let me go on.
Got this problem as well, anyone else struggling to trade?

Ablett -> Liberatore
Shenton -> Burgoyne to avoid a zero
Would have preferred to wait until tomorrow to see if Bews gets a late call up, but only had $447,00 to spend and Burgoyne is probably the best option at that price.

Mitchell better value at the same price even with his high B/E

Like everyone else Ablett out has ruined my plans this week.

I was originally going to trade Shenton/Ambrose to Premium/Honeychurch.

SC.jpg

101k and 10 Trades left.

Ablett to Sloane/Cotchin/Priddis/Gray/Other
Ambrose to Honey (allows me to pick who I start out of Shenton, Honey and C.Beams)

Please help!

sorry mate

B: Swallow, Mcveigh, Simpson, Burgoyne, Jaensch, Enright (Mcdonald, Georgiou)
Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Libba, Selwood, Beams, Parker, Cotchin, Johnson (O'brien Acres)
R: Sandi, Minson (King, Thurlow)
F: Danger, Martin, Zorko, Riewoldt, S Martin, Mcgovern (Ambrose, kersten)

trading ablett and mcgovern....
got $1,010,000 to get a mid and a forward

am thinking of getting dal santo and pavlich....

really stuck to see if theres anything better i can do. any help?

KJack & LParker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back