Injury How much longer Mr Wells?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just announced on twitter that Wells is still 3 weeks away. But worse is the Grima and Jmac also 3!week as well.

Did JMac have complications with his leg? 6 weeks originally has turned into 4 months by the time he returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video of Jmac

The Wells update is good. They didn't know when he would be back that's why they kept putting 2-3 weeks.

He seems like he is now through the recuperation and into the fitness and training phase.

Thus we have a definitive (hopefully) time frame.

3 weeks from today means he is right to go for VFL on the 9th of August. That is the day we play GWS.

Hopefully he can play as sub against the bulldogs the week after. Then play 2 full games before finals.

He reinjured it at training the week before hawthorn and won't play again this season.
That's just s**t news for the kid and confirms why the medico's were being so friggen cautious. A whole season of footy missed will have an effect on his development. I wonder if surgery is required on that tendon.

That's just s**t news for the kid and confirms why the medico's were being so friggen cautious. A whole season of footy missed will have an effect on his development. I wonder if surgery is required on that tendon.
It really is disappointing for the guy. That's why I cannot understand the "The club needs to explain to it's supporters!" vibe some people be on (That ain't totally directed at you muttley, brother).

Head up, Taylor.

Just spend the time in the gym and work on what he can, sad that he has been injured but I would expect him to be in top shape in terms of his upper body come next year.

Just spend the time in the gym and work on what he can, sad that he has been injured but I would expect him to be in top shape in terms of his upper body come next year.
I think he has taken advantage of the time already. I saw him two weeks ago as I walked around Etihad before the Hawks game. He is very broad across the shoulders now. Good height too.

I think he has taken advantage of the time already. I saw him two weeks ago as I walked around Etihad before the Hawks game. He is very broad across the shoulders now. Good height too.

Yep he's got a good attitude too, realises he's young and knows he can make it at the top level, obviously frustrating for him, but I'm confident he'll bounce back!

Did you ask him what he did in the gym to improve his height? Whatever it is I could do with a few sessions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our draw will almost certainly be tougher next year. So, if we can manage to somehow have better luck with injuries, it may help compensate for the more difficult draw.

I saw some flog post that Wells got his second strike for illicit drugs hahaha

I could do nothing but laugh

But then I got really sad because we miss him so much. :(

Did JMac have complications with his leg? 6 weeks originally has turned into 4 months by the time he returns.
Yeah apparently his bones are made of milk and the club are still trying to figure out how to make it a solid substance (leaving him out in the sun hasn't worked)

Yeah apparently his bones are made of milk and the club are still trying to figure out how to make it a solid substance (leaving him out in the sun hasn't worked)
Send him to the Bega factory.

It really is disappointing for the guy. That's why I cannot understand the "The club needs to explain to it's supporters!" vibe some people be on (That ain't totally directed at you muttley, brother).

Head up, Taylor.

I agree. I would prefer the club kept their cards close to their chest. there is little upside in providing a running commentary on lingering injury issues, apart from satisfying member curiosity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back