Injury How much longer Mr Wells?

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 68176
Well, it's his month coming up on the calendar, so I'm guessing he'd return against GWS on the ninth.
Bsoq7A5CMAAuw0w.jpg

It really is disappointing for the guy. That's why I cannot understand the "The club needs to explain to it's supporters!" vibe some people be on (That ain't totally directed at you muttley, brother).

Head up, Taylor.

Agreed, very disappointing for Taylor, my interest is high because he was our 1st round draft pick, IIRC, the highest we have had for a while, and off the top of my head a few of his contemporaries from that draft, who include : Whitfield, Macrae, Wines, Mayes, Vlastuin, Grundy, Viney, seem to have been around for ages, while Taylor has racked up 2 games, which includes 1 as a sub, coincidentally, our second pick inn that draft, Mason Wood, is still yet to debut, guess i am just a bit impatient.

Agreed, very disappointing for Taylor, my interest is high because he was our 1st round draft pick, IIRC, the highest we have had for a while, and off the top of my head a few of his contemporaries from that draft, who include : Whitfield, Macrae, Wines, Mayes, Vlastuin, Grundy, Viney, seem to have been around for ages, while Taylor has racked up 2 games, which includes 1 as a sub, coincidentally, our second pick inn that draft, Mason Wood, is still yet to debut, guess i am just a bit impatient.
All the players you've named (aside from Grundy & Wines) play in teams towards the bottom of the ladder. Be patient, Garner & Wood will get their chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was it just me or i watched the whole show for him not to be on? i did shave briefly but the Mrs says she didnt see him either?

He was on very briefly during Damien Barrett's segment. A short pre recorded interview in which he expressed some hope that he'd be back before the end of the season.

He was on very briefly during Damien Barrett's segment. A short pre recorded interview in which he expressed some hope that he'd be back before the end of the season.
All hope is gone for this season IMO. Get him back for next season, this can't happen again, if it does, it could be his career done.

Wells, MacMillan, Grima & Nahas. We're doing alright for having 4 of our best 18 out for large parts of the season.

Wells, MacMillan, Grima & Nahas. We're doing alright for having 4 of our best 18 out for large parts of the season.

Who would have thought that Nahas would have been written in that sentence in January?

Come to think of it prolly say the same for JMac in Jan as well...then he seemed to elevate his game didn't he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back