2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are Port going to boo Bernie Vince?
I was there. Yes they boooooed Bernie. LOL

In fact the whole game was Ball! Booo! Ball! Boooo! Ball! Booo!. I particularly liked it when the crowd yelled 'baaaaall' most times before Dees even took possession of it. Oh and crows have been trend-setters - Port crowd booooo while the other team is taking a set shot. yet according to my port supporting mates, only the Crows crowd does this.

And I'm sure I heard crowd cheering being piped through the speakers.:rolleyes:

12 wins doesn't ensure a win in the finals this year. If you lose your remaining 5 (which is a possibility, although you should beat Carlton), then finals ain't a guarantee at all.
Clutching a bit, not great form but they won and will play finals.

The whole crowd gave a massive Power chant with about 3 minutes to go, was pretty impressive I thought.

I heard the siren pretty clearly at the ground yet on TV you couldn't hear the final siren at all.
That was bloody loud at the end. I wondered if they'd drown out the siren to allow Melbourne to kick the winning goal!

Really the only time they came to life though, apart from to boo the umpires who won the game for them.

After-match with Dom was really good. Perfect send off.

That free to Whingegard at 3qtr was a killer

Based on the umpiring I saw today, the AFL really wants a final at the Adelaide Oval. The free to Where's Chaddy was the icing on a cake made of s**t.

Hey Gill, we'll give you that final in Adelaide you're drooling over if you just give us a few of those trademark armchair rides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go to a few Port games (and hope to see them get beaten) if I was in Adelaide, never bothered when it was at AAMI. Always see a few games when in Melbourne. It would be great for visiting supporters if at some point in the year they fixtured a Port and a Crows game at home on the same weekend.

I'd go to a few Port games (and hope to see them get beaten) if I was in Adelaide, never bothered when it was at AAMI. Always see a few games when in Melbourne. It would be great for visiting supporters if at some point in the year they fixtured a Port and a Crows game at home on the same weekend.

Free tickets...yep. But AO could be the MCG and I wouldn't bother paying money to watch them.

Chaddles certainly made it worse with the flailing arms and violent throw back of the head in typical Whinegard fashion

That's why we haven't seen him for the last 4 weeks, FIFA have had him on loan as the Official Dive Coach for the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back