2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as 2013 is well and truly over, I figured a new one of these threads is in order. The last discussion of the the last thread was all about the magic of one Gary Ablett.

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-02-17/gc-v-ess-watch-the-last-two-minutes

Could you imagine if a real game ended like that? :eek:

Twitter would have exploded. That being said, the Essendon player knocked it over the line. So the draw could have been saved if he was a bit smarter (or knew how long was left).

How many if GAZ gets a LTI???
Depends on what stage of the season. If it happens in R23, then it makes very little difference (though it would obviously impact heavily on their finals campaign). If it happens in the early rounds, then their chances of making the finals would drop very close to zero.

** Completely hypothetically speaking, of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Fremantle certainly said "FU" to the gaining momentum and winning games theory. They had a fairly strong side in, and couldn't have been less interested.

Not sure they achieved anything from today. If the players had no motivation to play this game, they should have played the kids.

I found Lyon's interview near half time as a little odd. Surely the coach would be pretty annoyed at the lack of effort put in.
Yet he didn't seem to care at all.

I found Lyon's interview near half time as a little odd. Surely the coach would be pretty annoyed at the lack of effort put in.
Yet he didn't seem to care at all.

I suppose the Eagles had much to prove, new coach, players back from injury and after a disappointing year for them. Freo on the other hand, aiming for a premiership and don't care too much for a trial match.

Takes away the experience ;) Geelong will be relying on Hawkins to kick the goals since Pods has gone to us

We have the Truck and Talia as well.

Pods is a proven performer at Simmonds, I guess we will find out if he prefers the home ground or Simmonds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back