Trigg replacement? who will it be

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about our mods as joint CEO's :D
Mate you just sent a cold chilll down my spine.

Carl would have about 22 players nominated as being the only ones worth investing in. No one else would get games and check out. First sign of injury we'd have no one ready to play. Certainly no loose man in defense. He'd have every meeting scripted and wonder why Bicks never attended even though he had the best role of witless wonder.

Stab would treat everything like an academic exercise and we'd play each game via simulated computations and never actually set foot on the track except to meet bigfooty posters. And tell them, nicely, to grow up. Having said that he would be the first ceo in football to never take sides with anyone. Oh and wear tracky dacks to pressers.

Me, I'd be erratic and unrealiable. Hiding in my office for days, emerging for an hour or so to make some useless point before drifting off again. Sometimes fronting the press trying to convince everyone we can all get along. Even that Alex guy. Oh and banning pete from crow mania. Wasting time protesting I wasnt really positioning for the job at all and only succeding in convincing anyone who cared to listen that I'd been preparing since childhood.

Oh god. Yesterday Rucci said it would be an insider so I was happy it wouldn't be an insider. But today he has flip flopped and says it will be an outsider. I'm gutted. It will be Smart.

Yeah no I don't. I'm 53 years old. Have worked since I was 15. Have lived in three countries, 8 cities and have done many, many different things. I have two degrees. If you can't appreciate that people don't do the same line of work all their life, I can't explain it to you. Right now I work within the biological sciences area - and I work in theatre on the side. Ten years ago - completely different yet again. Ten years before that - even different still.
Can you put your hand up for the job? Seem more qualified than most of the names we're hearing about. Biological sciences....maybe you can bring some new ("WADA / ASADA approved" of course) performance enhancers whilst you're at it.

Roo mocked Ruccis list by stating that's just Ruccis opinion.

Anyway Dittmar was hammering Roo about the boys club and the fact they always promote within. Roo was quite defensive but I hope the message sunk in.

Roo also said Chapman was on the committee which contradicts what Chapman said yesterday.

Can you put your hand up for the job? Seem more qualified than most of the names we're hearing about. Biological sciences....maybe you can bring some new ("WADA / ASADA approved" of course) performance enhancers whilst you're at it.
:D The peptides we work with won't help our players unless they have a disease. Bit like Essendon I spose. ;)

Roo mocked Ruccis list by stating that's just Ruccis opinion.

That's what I thought, can't see how he can gather names already.

Anyway Dittmar was hammering Roo about the boys club and the fact they always promote within. Roo was quite defensive but I hope the message sunk in.

Can't see Roo slagging off the people he has to work with on day 1 in the public domain, but inside he would know the perception around.

Roo also said Chapman was on the committee which contradicts what Chapman said yesterday.

Farce.

My thoughts.

Hahahaha Rucci. Not only could he not break the Trigg to Carlton story first, but now he's playing Guess Who. What a flog, seriously. He's that kid who routinely pinned the tail on the donkey's head at parties. You could hear Roo was laughing when Ditts asked him about it this morning.

Roo's been there for 2 weeks and he's on the 4 man panel to select the new CEO. That.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god. Yesterday Rucci said it would be an insider so I was happy it wouldn't be an insider. But today he has flip flopped and says it will be an outsider. I'm gutted. It will be Smart.
Seriously. Simply take no notice of this man Rucci. It wouldn't matter if Crows nailed the services of the head of the world banking/industry cosmos, it would be the wrong choice.

What? What he said is exactly what 99% of the supporter base are saying.

Outsider, moving on to a new era, removing the boys club tag and giving reasons why the two insiders shouldn't get the job.
No, what he is saying comes straight from this board. Be assured, that doesn't represent 99% of Crows supporters.

Yeah no I don't. I'm 53 years old. Have worked since I was 15. Have lived in three countries, 8 cities and have done many, many different things. I have two degrees. If you can't appreciate that people don't do the same line of work all their life, I can't explain it to you. Right now I work within the biological sciences area - and I work in theatre on the side. Ten years ago - completely different yet again. Ten years before that - even different still.

Theatre! You have grabbed me once again!.........please post picture! ;)

So Rooch has the candidates as the following.

Reid and Vozzo as the leading candidates ATM.
I've been reflecting on all of this and I have come to a conclusion.
Rucci is nothing more than a printed version of an internet blogger.
He has no sources. He has no reputation. He is just a guy that writes an opinion each day. He changes his opinion endlessly in the hope that eventually he will get it right.

Theatre! You have grabbed me once again!.........please post picture! ;)
theatre.jpg

I've been reflecting on all of this and I have come to a conclusion.
Rucci is nothing more than a printed version of an internet blogger.
He has no sources. He has no reputation. He is just a guy that writes an opinion each day. He changes his opinion endlessly in the hope that eventually he will get it right.

You're spot on, there is no way the man is a journalist, he is a glorified blogger who dribbles different s**t each day - but it always smells the same.

As we talk about he hasn't broken a story in SA for over a decade and he gets gazumped from real journalists who live in other states.

Me, I'd be erratic and unrealiable. Hiding in my office for days, emerging for an hour or so to make some useless point before drifting off again. Sometimes fronting the press trying to convince everyone we can all get along. Even that Alex guy. Oh and banning pete from crow mania. Wasting time protesting I wasnt really positioning for the job at all and only succeding in convincing anyone who cared to listen that I'd been preparing since childhood.

So, a Mick Malthouse impression then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back