Preview Round 18 Preview: Sydney Swans vs Hawks (Combined match talk and banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody idiots put him back on against Port. Just don't understand it.

It was the most bizarre thing I have seen in a long time in sport. That 6 inch bit of sticking plaster would have made all the difference I am sure.

Bloody idiots put him back on against Port. Just don't understand it.

Funny how joints and ligaments can be tricky. Hannas probably had no idea how bad it was himself and likely told the trainers he was right after a jab.

I'll never forget Kelly running off the ground with his ruined knee. Never looked like even missing the last quarter let alone a year!

Funny how joints and ligaments can be tricky. Hannas problem had no idea how bad it was himself and said he was right after a jab.

I'll never forget Kelly running off the ground with his ruined knee. Never looked like even missing the last quarter let alone a year!

Did my ankle in indoor last year and limped around at HT thinking I could come on second half but thought better of it. I was out for the season and even now it still gives me trouble a year on.

We haven't exactly played great opposition without them. Whilst I agree that we have played well without them, hawthorn is another level up an without tippet quelling other defenders I don't think we'll win, if this was at scg I'dbe more confident

No only beat teams below us

Did my ankle in indoor last year and limped around at HT thinking I could come on second half but thought better of it. I was out for the season and even now it still gives me trouble a year on.

Yeah. Speaking from personal experience you'll still be feeling that ankle on cold winter mornings for years to come. It won't be painful, but you'll just be aware of it.

Don't know how these AFL players can walk when they finish their careers tbh.

Yeah. Speaking from personal experience you'll still be feeling that ankle on cold winter mornings for years to come. It won't be painful, but you'll just be aware of it.

Don't know how these AFL players can walk when they finish their careers tbh.

Yep, I'm pretty resigned to having it linger for a long time to come. Starting a new season of indoor soon so fingers crossed it holds up.

Yeah it's incredible. I never used to understand how small things like ankle injuries could linger so long, but it's incredible what they can put their bodies through.

Jones is unlikely in this week. He was doing the drill with Hanner, Derickxx and Mitchell.

Given Towers out for sure. Who will be the one for Shaw? B Jack or Rohan?

I read this in your voice SR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers have a bye though

Good lol, less stress this week. Barely watch many Bombers games anyway as my main focus this year apart from my work, is my sister. She is happy when her team (Swans) win.

Jones is unlikely in this week. He was doing the drill with Hanner, Derickxx and Mitchell.

Given Towers out for sure. Who will be the one for Shaw? B Jack or Rohan?

Shaw if fit is best 18, he plays. I do stress though IF FIT! Don't rush him if he isn't 100% fit the last thing you want is for him to re-injure it!

Where does your loyalty lie next week!! hmmmm :p

Easily Swans, my sister will slap me all game otherwise! Friday nights are a shocker though, I just hope I can find somewhere to get her a hot chocolate or something!

Damn another tall out of the Hawks backline. :cry:

We gain one and we lose one, seems to be the way this year.

Easily Swans, my sister will slap me all game otherwise! Friday nights are a shocker though, I just hope I can find somewhere to get her a hot chocolate or something!
Good answer! poor mods must hate us we derail threads all the time :p

Ideally the mods would change bombersno1 's team to Sydney. Save us all a lot of confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back