Roast 2014 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMM? your thoughts?

Nothing you really can do, just depends on your opponent week to week.

Whilst you might ave 2200 pts per round, your range of scores could be 1800-2600, given any week.

But your opponents will also have the same type of range in their scoring as well.

Just enter your full quota of 5 leagues to give you a good overall chance of finishing in some league finals (if you're good enough ;) ).

This game has a big luck component to it.

Going way back to the start by not starting with Sandilands because I didn't want to have to trade rucks. Ended up with Goldy and Big Boy, and traded Big Boy 3 weeks later

Trading Swan in when had the option of Ward at 480k has cost me a lot of points.

Not having the courage to trade in Boomer during the multi bye rounds thinking his age was going to eventually slow him down. Instead am stuck with Breust.

Honourable mentions to Tom Mitchell and Andrew Walker as well.

I paid 638k for Swan :drunk:
I paid premium price for NicNat, Watson, Nroo, Wingard, Buddy only to watch them fall to Aldi clearance prices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you miss my post about Boomer not having a flash record against Carlton? Was always going to cop the Curnow tag.
Yes. I just saw it. Busy day at work yesterday :cry:

Burgoyne, Jaensch, Hickey, Caddy, Dale Thomas, Michie, Rioli, Rohan. Trading out Hickey for Mumford the week he was out for 4-5.

Unfortunately, i still have Burgoyne and Jaensch in my team.

Not jumping on Miles and SMartin while they were on the bubble has killed me. Ended up getting Boomer from NRoo, which has been a good trade, but meant I've had to start Shenton the last 3 or so weeks. Miles and Martin > Boomer and the cave man. Had money hanging around that could have got Boomer a week or two later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back