Who is your least favourite celebrity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully people post reasons for their dislike.

I hate Rebel Wilson with a passion because she is the typical fat female "comedian" who only makes jokes about her being fat.

Will.i.am/Will.i.copy would be up there. Strong dislike for the way everyone seems to praise him as a musical genius (probably due to the voice show) and yet a lot of his tracks nowadays are actually blatant ripoffs with the original creator receiving little or no acknowledgement from him.

Hopefully people post reasons for their dislike.

I hate Rebel Wilson with a passion because she is the typical fat female "comedian" who only makes jokes about her being fat.

She was not funny on The Wedge (whole show sucked though, not just her)

Have not warmed up to her even though she's apparently more famous now.

David Koch. Spreads right wing conservatives nutter propaganda on TV every morning then pretends to be a working mans club president.

Probably a tie between these two.

MV5BMTc3NTY1MzA0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTc0ODk0._V1_SY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
sam_worthington.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys & Girls,

Just thought its about time we let out some steam.
There are some celebs we all just cannot stand.
For me it's Kristen Stewart

View attachment 69921

Let us know the celeb u just can't stand.

Thanks,

One eyed magpie

Couldn't you find a picture of her smiling ? :D

Dislike Miley Cyrus because her shows are, if not borderline, extremely adult, which would be fine if her target audience weren't 13 year old girls.

Meshel Laurie , Andrew O'Keffe, both annoy the crap outa me.

Agree about Meshel Laurie but not Andrew O'Keefe, he's one of the few Australian tv hosts I can stand. He can be pretty funny at times and takes the piss out of the whole celebrity host type s**t.

I loved how when he got busted for being pissed off his head in public a few years ago with someone's mobile camera filming him he didn't make any excuses or kowtow to all the PC tools by apologising or promising to seek counselling and all that bullshit. He was like "Yeah so what I got maggoted like most Aussie blokes do on Friday or Saturday nights so deal with it". He was also part of one of Hamish and Andy's pranks when he pretended that he was going to rig Deal or No Deal for a mate of theirs was that was going on the show so that he would win the maximum prize money, was funny as hell.

Hamish and Andy. Sell out twats with no semblance of humour. In fact, that goes for most Aussie 'celebrities.' Having a discernible personality is no longer a pre-requisite to actually being a 'personality.' Ian Thorpe, Kochy, that Grant Denyer twat who feels entitled to something even though he's unfunny and ugly and shorter than a jockey's ten-year old, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe because he's not even a good fighter...

I also like Kristen Stewart. She looks pretty stellar in a pair of jeans and sneakers. I like how she's pretty unfazed by people hating her. I like how she seems to be fairly quiet and shy. I like her a lot.

How have Hamish and Andy sold out? They've pretty much been doing the same s**t since they started on tv and radio.

Not sure how you can say they have no sense of humour either, Andy isn't all that funny but Hamish is a genuinely funny campaigner and the stuff they do is the sort of stupid s**t we'd all do with our mates. They've just been smart enough to turn it into a tv show where they get paid to travel overseas.

I'm jelly of them tbh, I wish I had their job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back