Tracy Grimshaw
All the Kardashians; including Bruce
Serena Williams
Julia Roberts
Kevin James
The Biebs
Madonna
Nicki Minaj
Literally every single rapper that isn't named Donald Glover or isn't in Outkast.

probs this bloke i reckon
View attachment 245504

Looks like one of the guys from Prison Break
PB%20Collage.jpg

Ol' mates Mervyn Hughes and Dustin Fletcher.

Mervyn's son played footy against me a couple years back and after a heated game, Merv tried to start a fight with some of my teams spectators and had to be held back by some blokes from his club.

Dustin Fletcher's son played in a game before me when I was u/12'sish, so he was there watching his kid, a few of my teammates saw him and wanted to say hi, and he blew us all off. (understandable, he was just there to watch his kid, could have at least said hi then told us to rack off, we'd have still been thrilled, but, whatever). During the second qtr, Dustin was standing inside the fence, which obviously, you can't do, and was asked to move behind it by a official and pulled the old 'do you know who I am?'

Could be the nicest blokes in the world outside of that, and I'll never see them as anything but campaigners.

Last edited:
Ol' mates Mervyn Hughes and Dustin Fletcher.

Mervyn's son played footy against me a couple years back and after a heated game, Merv tried to start a fight with some of my teams spectators and had to be held back by some blokes from his club.

Duston Fletcher's son played in a game before me when I was u/12'sish, so he was there watching his kid, a few of my teammates saw him and wanted to say hi, and he blew us all off. (understandable, he was just there to watch his kid, could have at least said hi then told us to rack off, we'd have still been thrilled, but, whatever). During the second qtr, Dustin was standing inside the fence, which obviously, you can't do, and was asked to move behind it by a official and pulled the old 'do you know who I am?'

Could be the nicest blokes in the world outside of that, and I'll never see them as anything but campaigners.
Surprised by the Dustin Fletcher comments - I sat in front of him on a flight from Perth to Melbourne late last year, he had been doing special comments on one of the Dockers finals at Subi. He was happy to have a chat and talk about the game and how he saw the finals series panning out.

In relation to big Merv, I saw him in the foyer of my office building last year and gave him the 'gday big Merv' and he just blanked me. My work colleagues who were with me pissed it laughing.

I've heard plenty of good stories about Dustin, but forever in my mind he'll be that flog.

Played a few different sports over the years against Merv's kid and he was never exactly a good bloke at any of them.

Surprised by the Dustin Fletcher comments - I sat in front of him on a flight from Perth to Melbourne late last year, he had been doing special comments on one of the Dockers finals at Subi. He was happy to have a chat and talk about the game and how he saw the finals series panning out.

In relation to big Merv, I saw him in the foyer of my office building last year and gave him the 'gday big Merv' and he just blanked me. My work colleagues who were with me pissed it laughing.

We saw Merv and Paul Reiffel wandering around during lunch at Lord's at the 2001 Ashes test, they were tour guides there, and a mate of mine asked if he could get a photo with them. Reiffel was pretty friendly and happily posed for a photo but Merv looked pissed off to be asked and didn't even bother smiling for it.

I presume this is the thread for listing Celebrities you have the likes for but not the Carly Rae Jespen's for

Remove this Banner Ad

Back