Review Lions v Suns.

I'm here at the Gabba at the moment. Never have I ever seen it rain as hard in my life. Wow.

A perfect example there where Sexton and Harley both go for the ball and both back off at the last second. A lot of our players did this in the last game too and needs to be stamped out.

A perfect example there where Sexton and Harley both go for the ball and both back off at the last second. A lot of our players did this in the last game too and needs to be stamped out.
So right and is respect for the more snr player but at least Alex is having a go..

#6 for the lion's has been bleeding from the nose for the past 10 minutes on field. Umpires are ignoring it because they have nobody on the bench. The *

Gold coasts worst game of football ever...
I don't even care right now.. Over it after the last qtr against the dogs n now this.. Bloody hopeless
Blood the youngsters this year.. Give schade n Leslie n sumner a crack n start fresh again next yr when were prepaired to battle
When you have little more than young bodies and so many injuries it's a no brainer, to get where you were in the 1st two thirds was a huge effort, how many of those players have not played last few..?

Back