MRP / Trib. Vickery Gets 4 Weeks - Back for Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTFO.*

*provide a Simpsons gif and you may stay

This is pretty much me in this thread today, no matter how many times I am asked to piss off. :)

tumblr_n2tlg0mrMK1su6ajeo1_500.gif

Tony Shaw hates RFC more than any other club. He's on record saying it

Something to do with the 1980 grand final

THINGS TONY SHAW HATES

- Richmond (stole his rightful first flag)
- Trees (out to get him)
- Car CD players (How the * do you get your a-track in it)
- Smart Phones (where the * are the buttons?!?!?)
- Eggs (dont come with cooking instructions)
- Beetroot (false advertising, it doesnt beat you, and it certainly doesnt root)
- Eddi.........

This is pretty much me in this thread today, no matter how many times I am asked to piss off. :)

tumblr_n2tlg0mrMK1su6ajeo1_500.gif

Ok, ill be serious this time round.

What Tyrone did was wrong but they way you, yourself and others like you. Just look at the comments on your board. Have reacted like Tyrone hit Cox and then as Cox collapsed proceeded to kick him in the head while he lay prone and defenseless on the ground. Seriously, get a bloody grip.

Yes Tyrone hit Cox, it was not a "King Hit" It was a hit that was made while Tyrones eyes never deviated from the ball. Its not like Tyrone, looked back, decided to throw a elbow or a hay maker when he knew Cox was not ready. he went up with cox and happened to hit him on the jaw a glancing blow if anything. Now, who is not to say he was not aiming for his chest? a tactic funny enough that both Cox and Nat use when they hit the opposition in the ruck with a swung arm to the oppositions rucks chest as the opposition ruck jumps.

its just unfortunate Cox did not jump for the ball but still was on his feet, hence the blow landed high.

Now none of the above excuse the comments directed at my club as a whole, our coach, captain and retired champion. Seriously, just read the thread on your own board. Any biased person would be right in thinking those that posted there are a pack of dead set foamers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, ill be serious this time round.

What Tyrone did was wrong but they way you, yourself and others like you. Just look at the comments on your board. Have reacted like Tyrone hit Cox and then as Cox collapsed proceeded to kick him in the head while he lay prone and defenseless on the ground. Seriously, get a bloody grip.

Yes Tyrone hit Cox, it was not a "King Hit" It was a hit that was made while Tyrones eyes never deviated from the ball. Its not like Tyrone, looked back, decided to throw a elbow or a hay maker when he knew Cox was not ready. he went up with cox and happened to hit him on the jaw a glancing blow if anything. Now, who is not to say he was not aiming for his chest? a tactic funny enough that both Cox and Nat use when they hit the opposition in the ruck with a swung arm to the oppositions rucks chest as the opposition ruck jumps.

its just unfortunate Cox did not jump for the ball but still was on his feet, hence the blow landed high.

Now none of the above excuse the comments directed at my club as a whole, our coach, captain and retired champion. Seriously, just read the thread on your own board. Any biased person would be right in thinking those that posted there are a pack of dead set foamers
I think you are mixing me up with someone else.

I haven't called for outlandish weeks or extra punishments. I even mentioned above that it'll be 5 weeks possibly 4.

Does anyone here think the amount of weeks has already been decided by the afl, because that Evans flog has said if the penalty is not harsh, he will step in and make sure it is, I have a felling that no matter what Richmond and TV say, the penalties are going to be way over the top.

Evans has come out and said if the penalty isnt harsh he will step in and increase it...what a ******* dick head...this before anything has been assessed by the judiciary...i mean if the club dont get this arse wipe sacked for trying to influence a desicion then I will be pissed...

This one here Tiger71, I think this is Mark Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back