August Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo
R8 No.7 Arandom – 1u @ 3.80
R7 No.11 Menarka – 1u @ 5.50//No.5 The Conqueror ew @ 7.50/2.40
R5 No.4 Bearish – 0.5u ew @ 13.00/4.00
R6 No.2 Emmooki's Star – 0.5u ew @ 9.50/3.10//No.4 Artie Edna – 0.5u @ 12.00/3.80

Hawkesberry
R2 No.3 Tickertape – 1u @ 4.20

Not an overly inspiring Sunday in Vic with 2 heavy tracks, but we'll see how we go:

Moe R4 Belgietto - Been going around in tougher company in Adelaide, comes back to a very winnable race here, small field size will also help. Winning form around him with Danish Spy saluting yesterday. No moral, but thought the $4.60 was overs.

'Bool R9 Leverock - Has opened slightly shorter than I was hoping, but few in this race have reached their level, he looks to be the one with upside. Heavy track only query but draws well, might be good enough anyway.

Tatler Belle I'd say is also well over her true odds in R6 Moe, can play EW from the good gate.

Best of luck :thumbsu:

Not an overly inspiring Sunday in Vic with 2 heavy tracks, but we'll see how we go:

Moe R4 Belgietto - Been going around in tougher company in Adelaide, comes back to a very winnable race here, small field size will also help. Winning form around him with Danish Spy saluting yesterday. No moral, but thought the $4.60 was overs.

'Bool R9 Leverock - Has opened slightly shorter than I was hoping, but few in this race have reached their level, he looks to be the one with upside. Heavy track only query but draws well, might be good enough anyway.

Tatler Belle I'd say is also well over her true odds in R6 Moe, can play EW from the good gate.

Best of luck :thumbsu:
Hahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love winter racing in the country :drunk::cry:

Caulfield Race 6 #10 Kalabek

Caulfield race 9 #2 Gregers.

CAULFIELD:

Race #1 - Deadset walkathon looming over the mile here, happy to spec probable leader Evie Rose based on that alone, To Be Honest the other ill have a lil sumthin on but not a race I'm terribly keen on.
Race #2 - Yea, if you thought the pace was slow in the first this maps even slower, could open the door to a few surprises and mid race moves, if that happens Bagman will get his chance, super run last time, but Lord Durante appears to get all the favours with Volla Ici coming out. De Fine Lago only other possible chance, but after injury setback still needs a few more runs IMO. Standing out F4 here, confident in the exacta: 6-1-3,5,8-3,5,8
Race #3 - Speed again looks semi slow, would have had something on Loot n Run but needed more rain, have backed the completely out of form Under the Eiffel at $41 for various reasons here, but Good Value my larger bet, think he wants the 1600, ready to fire.
Race #4 - Speed good in the race, Are There Any, gets in very well at the weights here (stakes race competitive compared to Charmed Harmony a BM 70 - 78 winner) if she can get across into 1 out 1 back from wide gate here think she is the one. Runs well first up 3-2-0-0, only miss was a 6th down the straight at Flemington, straight to 1400m, indicating Moody has her fit and ready to go. Keen and on at $7.
Race #5 - Have backed Club Command at $5.50 but not a race I'm terribly keen on.
Race #6 - One of my bigger bets of the weekend has been on Royal Snitzel here, I was on last time at Caulfield when super super impressive sitting outside the leader in a hot form race, some handy types here resuming but i think RS could potentially be a group horse, professional race horse that does everything right. Was on Empress O'Rielly last time at the Valley who bombed the started and cost itself any chance. Have played a half saver on her at $13.
Race #7 - Very hard race to bet with super confidence with so many resuming here, plenty in the market but going with Boomwaa. Big strong on pacer who dead set hated the valley last start, raced well just off the leaders last start, looked to be travelling, crab walked the corner, looked gone in the straight, then surged/rallied late very well to be closing on the line. Like what i saw last start, bigger track at Caulfield suits.
Race #8 - Ive had two semi large bets here on Spillway (first up run at Bendigo on wet track was better than it looks on paper, leader dominated, closed well) who can run well fresh. Think he will be better over more ground but around the $10 is good shopping. And Gig (although WFA the obvious worry), is the fit horse who is as honest as the day is long.
Race #9 - Gregers, in all honesty, should account for this lot with ease if she is anywhere from 80 - 90% fit. Classes above. Biggest bet for the weekend

Last edited:
Royal Snitzel & Gregors quaddie bookends lads.

Greed is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was a $1.20 shot at the 200m. Very disappointing.

Are you serious? three wide the trip facing the breeze on a good speed and goes down a half length is disappointing?

Caulfield:

R5: #8. Hard Stride (beautifully weighted)
R6: #3. Royal Snitzel
R7: #1. Zululand
R8: #2. Puissance De Lune
R9: #1. Gregers

Quaddie

Rosehill:
3 leg parlay

R5 #3 Nostrademus (half brother to star witness) to win into
R6 #5 entirely platinum to win into
R7 #10 spy decoder to win

Morphetville

R4: #6 pistolier
R5: #9 capodecina
r6: #2 Manhattan princess

Gold Coast
Running double
R6: #1 gold thief into
R7: #7 Main Street

Belmont
R2: #4 full steam ahead
R3: #8 back house street

Last edited:
Caulfield:

R5: #8. Hard Stride (beautifully weighted)
R6: #3. Royal Snitzel
R7: #1. Zululand
R8: #2. Puissance De Lune
R9: #1. Gregers

Quaddie

Rosehill:
3 leg parlay

R5 #3 Nostrademus (half brother to star witness) to win into
R6 #5 entirely platinum to win into
R7 #10 spy decoder to win

Morphetville

R4: #6 pistolier
R5: #9 capodecina
r6: #2 Manhattan princess

Gold Coast
Running double
R6: #1 gold thief into
R7: #7 Main Street

Belmont
R2: #4 full steam ahead
R3: #8 back house street

Well done on changing/editing Club Command to Hard Stride after the race, Jimmy, seriously, what a flog you are.

Lmao, just noticed you changed Ygritte to Nostrodamus as well, after the race, again. Why? You suck at life?

Well done on changing/editing Club Command to Hard Stride after the race, Jimmy, seriously, what a flog you are.

Lmao, just noticed you changed Ygritte to Nostrodamus as well, after the race, again. Why? You suck at life?
You dickhead I changed them both before the jump. I've been editing up until my internet dropped out. I'm still trying to add as well.......what a douche you are.

You dickhead I changed them both before the jump. I've been editing up until my internet dropped out. I'm still trying to add as well.......what a douche you are.

Lol :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back