List Mgmt. Titch signs for 2 more - Congrats on 150 games!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Except when i think it was Dempsy smashed him in that tackle. Was a huge tackle.

Guerra (I think that's how you spell it) did it a couple of years ago in the forward line. You'd think a hit like that would snap shedsy in 2 but he bounced back up that time too. If he gets hit like that every couple of years & is involved in scoring chains as often as he is. I'll take that every day of the week......(I'm ok with putting his body on the line. Sheds this will probably hurt you more than hurts me. But I'll grit my teeth & take it...:confused::D)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the love here compared to 10 weeks ago shows how fickle some fans are.
Considering he wasn't getting a touch earlier in the year it was fair, he was lucky he wasn't dropped FFS. He has pulled his finger out like the rest of the team!

Im wondering whether the faith shown to him by the club was the turning point for him, or was it the whole club getting its s**t together that enabled the improvement from him, I tend to think he started playing better before the team turned the corner and it was the faith that gave him a lift.

Im wondering whether the faith shown to him by the club was the turning point for him, or was it the whole club getting its s**t together that enabled the improvement from him, I tend to think he started playing better before the team turned the corner and it was the faith that gave him a lift.
Doing the opposite to most who sign a new contract.Performing better.

Bloke is as selfish as they come. One trick pony who just wants to kick a goal. Don't think I've ever seen him pass the ball off or lower his eyes to find a player in a better position.

Poor player, poor signing. Another two years where he'll kick a few goals and get to play in another 4 games, when we could have turned a young player into a star.
I posted this earlier in the thread and I'm starting to eat my own words. His recent form has been outstanding and I just hope he continues to play with/for the team and not himself which is what I believe he was doing at one point.

I posted this earlier in the thread and I'm starting to eat my own words. His recent form has been outstanding and I just hope he continues to play with/for the team and not himself which is what I believe he was doing at one point.
I'd have to say that I couldn't be more of the opposite. I think he is our least selfish player. No one looks to bring players into the game more and creates time and space for his teammates. As well as always blocking and sheparding. Would be right up there in score assists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back