No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's interesting...obviously ecstasy is an illegal drug by the law, but where does it fall under the WADA code?
It sounds like it's prohibited on game day ("in competition"), but not on other days ("out of competition").

It's classified as prohibited under section S6 - Stimulants.

It sounds like it's prohibited on game day ("in competition"), but not on other days ("out of competition").

It's classified as prohibited under section S6 - Stimulants.
I see- so very much like (well, sort of) what did Saad in.

Ings has gone the Full Latham.

Great fun.

It's funny how all the foamers on the HTB worshipped his every word but soon as he stopped damming EFC and started to criticize Asada they all turn on him.

sheep-wool.jpg

It's funny how all the flogs on the HTB worshipped his every word but soon as he stopped damming EFC and started to criticize Asada they all turn on him.
To be fair, people on here are prone to hugely variable opinions on people like Finey, Ings and Robbo as well, and it's always dependent on what they're currently saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have been that guy I saw sweating profusely whilst hugging his racquet.

Honestly though, who takes a pinga match day or the night before?

A year for ecstasy is just ridiculous. If a tennis player is high on ecstasy while playing a match, please explain to me with fact, how that will IMPROVE his performance.

But I digress.

Took it a couple days before & tested pos on match day, I dunno what time it takes to clear one's system, neither did that poor buggar from the looks of it

Took it a couple days before & tested pos on match day, I dunno what time it takes to clear one's system, neither did that poor buggar from the looks of it

Given ecstasy isn't regulated by the Govt, you can't really be sure what's in it, how strong it is etc.

To be fair though, you're a ******* idiot if you get caught with an illegal (in every way, not some hokey WADA catch-all bullshit) substance in your system. I can't say I have a huge amount of sympathy for someone doing drugs like that.

A tennis player copped a ban for a minute trace of cocaine. He reckons he picked it up by kissing someone at a nightclub. If true, I reckon he was pretty hard done by.

A tennis player copped a ban for a minute trace of cocaine. He reckons he picked it up by kissing someone at a nightclub. If true, I reckon he was pretty hard done by.

Kissing his dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back