Review 2014 Post Season Member Briefing (fan forum)

What did you think of the night?

• Didn't go :(

Votes: 56 78.9%
  • I was there, and I thought the club was open, honest, and did a commendable job

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • I was there, and I thought it was 'meh'

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I was there, and I thought it was all spin and propaganda

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Paige Cardona ‏@paigecardona Davaron - "We have a hamstring problem, first time I've seen it" BULLSHIT! YOU ENCOUNTERED IT AT ST KILDA, LIAR!
@paigecardona and the Dogs before that!! Most overrated person, how he keeps getting job is beyond me!

Someone asked it lol;

@iamtheoracle: Next Q on evolution of the list. Are we recruiting too many short people #piesreview

Waiting to see if I can find the answer.

Hine's answer;

@__Rounders__: We have fourth tallest list in the comp says the Architect. #piesreview

We have the fourth tallest list in AFL? Really?
No doubt they are including the 213cm yank, add him to a 207 Witts and Grundy - of course the average will be high.

They have already predicted the type of questions coming from the floor and have the answers ready to go.

Perhaps we should ask sub 180cm players - which AFL club has the most?

No doubt they are including the 213cm yank, add him to a 207 Witts and Grundy - of course the average will be high.

They have already predicted the type of questions coming from the floor and have the answers ready to go.

Perhaps we should ask sub 180cm players - which AFL club has the most?
Once we get Moore we could end up with the tallest (four players that is).:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Kennedy:

Reason for Ben Kennedy not playing often is that his tank needs serious work. Will play midfield more in 2015. #piesreview

Derek Hine "too many supporters forget that Ben Kennedy has NEVER done a preseason." #piesreview

So that Means they don’t want to play him a Small Forward then

On Kennedy:

Reason for Ben Kennedy not playing often is that his tank needs serious work. Will play midfield more in 2015. #piesreview

Derek Hine "too many supporters forget that Ben Kennedy has NEVER done a preseason." #piesreview

Might stop all the arguments and crap about Bucks doesn't like Kennedy now:D:D

Back