Who is the most likely to win this week?

Which team is the most likely to win this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotty_WCE

Senior List
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Ok, so I'm in a comp where I need to pick one team to win this week. I'm tossing up between Sydney and Hawthorn. Sydney I think should be too strong, especially with their forward line and Fremantle's depleted back line, but it could be wet and suit Fremantle's game plan. The Mighty Squiggle says Hawthorn is the most likely to win this week, but in Hawks vs Cats games, you never know.

Who do you think is the most likely to win their clash this week?

Ok, so I'm in a comp where I need to pick one team to win this week. I'm tossing up between Sydney and Hawthorn. Sydney I think should be too strong, especially with their forward line and Fremantle's depleted back line, but it could be wet and suit Fremantle's game plan. The Mighty Squiggle says Hawthorn is the most likely to win this week, but in Hawks vs Cats games, you never know.

Who do you think is the most likely to win their clash this week?

North.

Oooh, is this where Tom Harley predicts the Hawks are the most likely to lose in week 1 of the finals if there is an upset.........before we go on to see Richmond lose to Carlton, Pies lose to PA and Cats lose at home to Freo.

Port. Going to be mighty pissed about the jumper situation. I think they actually got a win out of this by wearing the prison bars and will play out of their skin. The prison bars should be their strip anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney, followed by Port.

North v Essendon is near unpredictable (to me) and Hawks should beat Geelong but the rivalry never fails to disappoint.

Back