Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Remove this Banner Ad

The panel talked about his great goal against Melbourne. Showed the goal twice. Morris is his mentor and says Bontompelli is a sponge when it comes to absorbing information and always wants to improve. Bonts reckons the constant grind of AFL is the biggest thing to get used to and being physically and mentally on the ball on a constant basis is the hardest part of it all. Was impressed by Josh Gibsons work rate and understanding of where to position himself at all times when we played the Hawks. He learnt a lot from Gibson.

I apologise if this has been posted elsewhere but I was watching the coverage of the event last night on Fox and they had an interview with Bonti's mum and she was saying that when the Bulldog delegation came over to interview Marcus and speak to the family that she had no idea who Macca was....In fact she asked him what do you do at the club (thinking he was involved in the sports science area) and Macca replied I coach, she then said what do you coach the reserves or a VFL team and he said No, I'm the senior coach....

Now lets talk about relevance shall we......
I believe that may be the classic mum response to meeting new people.
kinda like when you introduce a girlfriend or a new friend, they will ask the simple questions and JUDGE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Looks like Crow Bogans have pushed Betts out to a strong lead.

... and it's weakest of the 3 goals
I think it's just glitching, I voted five minutes ago and Bont's had 70% of votes.

I think it's just glitching, I voted five minutes ago and Bont's had 70% of votes.
I voted about an hour ago and Bonts had 40%, White had 40% and Betts had 20%.

Must be glitchy :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Bontempelli please do the AFL Players Revue for us on the Footy Show?

Think he should do it to the Fatboy Slim song Weapon of Choice
:p

Looks like Crow Bogans have pushed Betts out to a strong lead.

... and it's weakest of the 3 goals

Christ.. They couldn't even get the game score right in the vote section???

26119qq.jpg

One thing which would be good from our technology minded people here is a highlight video of Bontempelli this year - from all games not just his RS game or the odd highlight.

One moment that hardly gets played, for example, is his goal to level the scores against Melbourne. Or his bomb against Port Adelaide

Could also include VFL highlights - that game against Sandy was televised. He kicked something like 4 goals and had a fair bit of the ball

Bonts goal is way better than those two and it's dumb if he doesn't win it. Well it's dumb anyway, just a popularity contest. I'm not giving my details, that's for sure.

I don't think people realise that was on his opposite either.

Good thing is, you can just make up as many accounts on the spot as you wish, and vote as many times as you wish. You can put any old email address (Without making one beforehand), phone number, date of birth etc you want and it'll take it without the need to verify. So vote away people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back