Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Remove this Banner Ad

BxFyB_ECIAAgJRz.jpg:large

Even though the Brownlow & Rising Star gets more public recognition & popularity, the MPV awards probably do mean more to the players. I can't remember who it was, but someone who won the MVP award said it meant more than the Brownlow to win. May have even been Ablett Jr

Even though the Brownlow & Rising Star gets more public recognition & popularity, the MPV awards probably do mean more to the players. I can't remember who it was, but someone who won the MVP award said it meant more than the Brownlow to win. May have even been Ablett Jr
I just don't see how Heppell is ahead of guys like Gray, Boak, Kennedy, Rockliff, Roughead etc.

Looks like Bontempelli has slipped far behind in the goal of the year voting. Currently sits on 21%, with Port's White leading on 42%, and Betts on 37%.

Not surprised as all three were somewhat good, but anytime it is left to the fans, teams with double to triple the fan base of ours would be biased and help inflate the vote so their own players win, so as a small club id doubt we'd ever win a fan run vote haha. Have to hope neutral fans help back him up to win :p

Though it is funny, after Bont kicked his goal, most were posting and saying it was better than Betts. Now twice as many think Betts had a better one. Guess most people were got caught in the hype of the moment. That is how much influence Bont has on people, he could conquer the world on one act alone, much more than Chuck Norris could :cool:

Last edited:
Another Song for the Hymm Book,
To the tune of the Beatles Help

Bont!, I need somebody
Bont!, not just anybody
Bont!, you know I need someone, Bont

When I was younger so much younger than today
I never needed Bontempelli's help in any way
But now these days are gone I'm not so self assured
Now I find I've changed my mind we took him with pick four

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being 'round
McCartney get the Bont back on the ground
Won't you please, please Bont me

And now the game has changed in oh so many ways
And Bontempelli is so sublime when he plays
But every now and then I feel so insecure
I know that I just need Bont like I've never done before

And I do appreciate you being 'round
McCartney get the Bont back on the ground
Won't you please, please Bont me

When I was younger so much younger than today
I never needed Bontempelli's help in any way
But now these days are gone I'm not so self assured
Now I find I've changed my mind we took him with pick four

And I do appreciate you being round
Help me, get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please Bont me, Bont me, Bontempelli

Just read an article from today about how early in preseason both Bonts and the club thought he had done an ACL! Turned out to just be a bit of bruising thank god. heck me would 2014 have been s**t if that was the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He nearly did his ACL when he fell down the stairs after walking around the childrens hospital all day healing sick kids
We've got him going around doing good deeds? Who was responsible for this? :mad:
I just read your post and blacked out... Don't do that to me......
I'm sitting under a blanket under the stairs and comfort eating lolly snakes and ice cream until the bad thoughts go away.

I dunno, Ablett cried when Cooney won the brownlow ahead of him.

Good thing is, you can just make up as many accounts on the spot as you wish, and vote as many times as you wish. You can put any old email address (Without making one beforehand), phone number, date of birth etc you want and it'll take it without the need to verify. So vote away people!

20 votes added tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back