People in Perth for the Freo match - tell us all about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Was bloody amazing! Still buzzing! WOOHOOO

Sorry didn't go to any pre/post match functions, just the game itself, sat in 131 and was incredible.

All I can say is wow, what a f***ing game. Still pumped. Our Port crowd sitting around me were amazing. Second half was genius. Winners all around the ground. Can't wait to watch the replay.

Also a massive turnout at the Bayswater. As a Perth lad I've never seen so many of our supporters together before. Fantastic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also a massive turnout at the Bayswater. As a Perth lad I've never seen so many of our supporters together before. Fantastic
Yeah I got a taste of that when we went over for R23. That's a supporter group that rocks. The slightly mystified owner/manager of the Bayswater Hotel must be wondering what he's latched onto and how, he's nowhere near Subiaco.

Long time listener first time caller.

Was in bay 134. Had a decent little group of port folks around me. Behind the goals were great and it also sounded like there was a bunch of port fans up in the second tier behind us but couldn't see them from where we were.
Our crew should be proud. Made plenty of noise regularly. Great game and awesome night.

Hopefully I can actually get back to Adelaide next year for a game caus Adelaide oval looks amazing.

Wasn't able to go last night, but oh god sitting in a Cottesloe cafe with a paper, beach in background, not a cloud in the sky... with the background sounds of whining about umpires (and Zac Dawson) providing the ambiance is utterly amazing!

It was brilliant atmosphere - I was in bay 335. 90% Port crowd up there. It felt like a 50/50 crowd.
The noise and the chants felt enormous from where we were and I hope that we in some little way helped the boys (nah men they win finals apparently) get over the line. It was just awesome and in 30 Years time I will be able to tell the grand kids that I was at that game.

Oh walking out of the ground I could not believe the amount of Freon supporters trying to blame the umpires. Mind Boggles
I didn't think that the umpiring was that bad but definitely home town decisions most of the night

Bay Family Room couch rocked last night. Well done to all who attended, the support you guys displayed was immense.

Special mention to those that traveled to WA

It was a fabulous night until trying to walk back into the city. All these hot chicks just wanted to pick up the port supporters.

I was flattered at first but after the 5th hot chick, it started to get a bit annoying.

but who could blame them.

It was a fabulous night until trying to walk back into the city. All these hot chicks just wanted to pick up the port supporters.

I was flattered at first but after the 5th hot chick, it started to get a bit annoying.

Must of been you eyes, Raid ;) :)

You do know that Perth is full of whores for the FIFO workers right? ;) Naturally after a final like that is a perfect time for them to ply their trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back