Toast All things Paul Roos + Coaching: McCartney joins coaches

Has he been sacked?

Wow! Will we land anyone??? The problem is the two people we have targeted have been sharked by better clubs who don't want to let them down. Ratten is looking better by the day surely????

Goodwin is mad if he goes to Adelaide IMO.

Best mate on the club board, new CEO who has not yet proven himself with anyone at the club, (IMO) not enough time as an assistant and will be expected to turn the club from the get go.

It's all very cavalier and boys club.

In one sense it will show how wise a person Goodwin actually is (assuming the AFC officially chase him).

I don't think Melbourne is the issue. Apart from Dew, the only one we've reportedly lost out on is Simpson; and possible Goodwin. I think they just want the job now.

Brisbane pulled the trigger on Voss for similar reasons as Adelaide (assuming) to try and get their man in Paul Roos; but we won that one...

Was over in Adelaide for month about a month ago and rumours on the radio were suggesting the crows are trying to lure Goodwin back home.
Posted this on here 11 days ago.

This is good news to me - didn't want Goodwin. Hardly covered himself in glory by being a guinea pig for Dr Dank and his cohorts. Stand by my earlier assertion; let's get somebody with senior coaching experience. Our Club is too much of a basket case for a first-timer, regardless as to whether they get the two years or even one under Roosy.

All roads lead to Ratten, Harvey or Voss for mine - done. Would happily throw Sando in the mix - he's had to put up with an extraordinary sequence of events at Crows. Loses Davis, Gunston, Tippett. Captain out injured for the year. No early draft picks. Best forward misses 12 months. CEO sanctioned. Matt Rendell scandal. Dean Bailey passes away. Might damage our chances of getting Danger, but are we really expecting to get him anyway?

Would happily throw Sando in the mix - he's had to put up with an extraordinary sequence of events at Crows. Loses Davis, Gunston, Tippett. Captain out injured for the year. No early draft picks. Best forward misses 12 months. CEO sanctioned. Matt Rendell scandal. Dean Bailey passes away.

The exact experience required for the Dees job!

This is good news to me - didn't want Goodwin. Hardly covered himself in glory by being a guinea pig for Dr Dank and his cohorts. Stand by my earlier assertion; let's get somebody with senior coaching experience. Our Club is too much of a basket case for a first-timer, regardless as to whether they get the two years or even one under Roosy.

All roads lead to Ratten, Harvey or Voss for mine - done. Would happily throw Sando in the mix - he's had to put up with an extraordinary sequence of events at Crows. Loses Davis, Gunston, Tippett. Captain out injured for the year. No early draft picks. Best forward misses 12 months. CEO sanctioned. Matt Rendell scandal. Dean Bailey passes away. Might damage our chances of getting Danger, but are we really expecting to get him anyway?

For mine I would like Voss, could learn a lot under a Roos leadership.

Voss or Ratten i would happily take although i am not fussed about Goodwin. Would not want harvey he seemed to me unorganised as a coach and players i've heard tend to agree.

Back