Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Preliminary Final - Sydney vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a whiff in the air about North much the same as Richmond against Port all momentum huge streak etc..
Just my opinion but I think they are much better side than the Tigs.

Last 6 and 2 of them being finals and knowing they knocked us off earlier might play a big part.

But like Sir said who knows with North , could be close could get a few up and go on with it.

Are there actually paxs around 50,000? Or is it still in the 40's

My ex (gosh bless her soul) bought one today at 51,000 odd, she messaged me at work. I can't stand her but it was okay this time!

Last 6 and 2 of them being finals and knowing they knocked us off earlier might play a big part.

But like Sir said who knows with North , could be close could get a few up and go on with it.

Of course they are they were not 3-10 at one point this season. They are a year away though!

If we make the GF can we at least not have another close finish i wont be able to watch anymore lol i want a comfortable win so i can relax :p:straining:

Is it too much to ask two 10 goal wins in a row from here!

She a looker?

yes but she is not looking at the moment I think, or she hasn't told me. Either one is fine by me! I just wish her hot best friend was coming PMSL!

Of course they are they were not 3-10 at one point this season. They are a year away though!

I can see north winning more than port this weekend, i rated them pre season top 4 so im claiming i was right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes but she is not looking at the moment I think, or she hasn't told me. Either one is fine by me! I just wish her hot best friend was coming PMSL!

Might be up to photos by page 70 of this thread

Bounce the ball already

I was wondering who the f sir was,

I can see north winning more than port this weekend, i rated them pre season top 4 so im claiming i was right

Port are a massive chance. I was hardly convinced about Hawthorn, and no Rioli hurts against a quick side.

I know what you mean i was more suggesting the buildup is quite similar lets face it they only just got over the line against a Geelong side that was extremely cooked missing several of their best 22 along with several other unfit players.

Port are a massive chance. I was hardly convinced about Hawthorn, and no Rioli hurts against a quick side.

I like port, but i think hawks are certain grand finalists

Would love them to lose

Your confidence has been low all week , that's a worry lol

Been on the death bed, im up n about now, tho north mate wants a bet and i feel like i often jinx us betting so not sure

Which is ******ed i know

I like port, but i think hawks are certain grand finalists

Would love them to lose

Disagree, and you can quote me on Saturday. Will be less than 2 goals. I'm actually tipping Port Adelaide. Hawthorn just scraped in against Geelong which were whalloped the next week. Not convinced.

Been on the death bed, im up n about now, tho north mate wants a bet and i feel like i often jinx us betting so not sure

Which is ******ed i know

Don't you dare you know what cost the team!

While we're on that topic of my lucky underpants, well, we're all just about talked out here, and can't wait for these last 24 hours to be done with, so I thought I'd just drop in a joke for you all as my special gift to a great bunch of Swans supporters, and here's hoping we smash our way to a granny tomorrow night!

A bunch of guys go up the coast and rent a house and get out on the beach and start chasing the girls.

They're all having a great time except for one of them, who doesn't seem to be having any luck at all.

He meets up for breakfast with one of the other fellas, who he's hardly seen the whole time, at a cafe.

His mate says so, you having as good a time as us?

And he say nah, I'm having no luck at all.

And his mate says why, what's up?

And he says, I dunno, I just can't even get the girls to look at me, let alone talk to me.

So his mate says I know, I've got a suggestion for something that might just make you a little more interesting to them.

He says yeah, what have you got?

The mate says go down to the greengrocer, buy yourself a big sweet potato, stick it down your swimmers, and then go struttin' along the beach. The girls are sure to want to talk to you then, and you can take it from there.

The guy says sounds good. He goes off and does that, and the next day they meet for brekky again.

So how'd you go? asks the mate.

Terrible! says the guy. Worse than ever!

His mate say, hang on, you went to the greengrocer, like I told you?

Yeah, he says.

And bought yourself a sweet potato?

Yeah, he says.

And stuck it down the front of your swimmers?

OH! he says, smacking his forehead, the FRONT of my swimmers!

So a North supporter and a Swans supporter walk into a bar. The North supporter says we'll smash you in the Prelim.

The End.

Greatest joke known to mankind :p

Disagree, and you can quote me on Saturday. Will be less than 2 goals. I'm actually tipping Port Adelaide. Hawthorn just scraped in against Geelong which were whalloped the next week. Not convinced.

I hope all your predictions come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back