Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Preliminary Final - Sydney vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means that around 53K have been sold. There are 12,000 Stadium members that are not counted. 80,000-12,000= 68,000. 68,000-15,000 (figure left) is 53,000. Half the members show up and that is 60K.
It gone up over 10 , 000 in the day.

I doubt they even get 50 , 000

I'm gonna be too excited to sleep. I think I'll go sit in the car and wait until it's time to drive to the airport.

I have another solution...I hear there is a bottle shop lol!

Think the vic footy media would love north to win.

Watching the team selections and footy shows etc tonight is making it seem so slow, lets play already

Which is why gosh I hope it is the Swans-Port final!

Don't know mate , I would be surprised if they got 50

Agree im thinking just over 40

I dont care if its just an old man and his dog just want a win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Work at the Stadium, have done for a few years. Believe me I know when they open the top level- I have to organise more staff!

Makes more sense then thought maybe you just banked with anz and loved it. Or enjoyed the sydney olympics

How come you didnt hook us all up with tickets or the key to the gate? :p

There is a whiff in the air about North much the same as Richmond against Port all momentum huge streak etc..

I feel arrogant when i think it but i keep trying to step back and look and expect north to just get done by 6 goals or so and be the team who made the fairy tale run to a prelim

But who the hell knows

It will ruin my weekend tho if we get done

I feel arrogant when i think it but i keep trying to step back and look and expect north to just get done by 6 goals or so and be the team who made the fairy tale run to a prelim

But who the hell knows

It will ruin my weekend tho if we get done

It will either be a tight/close struggle through 4 quarters or we will blow them away in a half.

Makes more sense then thought maybe you just banked with anz and loved it. Or enjoyed the sydney olympics

How come you didnt hook us all up with tickets or the key to the gate? :p

Hey even I have to pay for tickets, well I don't if I want to sit in the members but jeez I can't stand those tickets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back