Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surprisepackapost: 35100531 said:
hahaha relax mate no need to get agro, but if you needed to use a phone to be tough then good on ya. i think this rivalry between the two clubs can only be a good thing for a league thats lacking a bit of spark
No agro at all mate I actually think its quite funny ppl think its weak! It happens when teams win flags! I reckon we proved on the day we dont need a phone to b tough

So coaches for next year. Anyone able to update? Not many confirmations yet.

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Wren?
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- Daniel?
Strathy- Downie?
Toc- Kirchen?
Yarra- ? Heard Josh Evans

Blighty = Jarrod Wilson

I hear a few of the Wakool boys are going back to Mathoura, Harding-Davies & Sparey were 2 names but probably a couple of others too?

Still a few question marks.
Can we confirm Toc & Mathoura yet?
How will the new guys go. Braybon, Wilson & Varcoe?

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Jarrad Wilson
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- John Varcoe
Strathy- Timmy Bramich & a big name playing coach? Flag favourites already according to theintimidator.
Toc- Kirchen?

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Jarrad Wilson
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- John Varcoe
Strathy- Timmy Bramich & a big name playing coach? Flag favourites already according to theintimidator.
Toc- Kirchen?

I dont think I said we are flag favourites, please dont mis-quote me. Just happy with how things are sitting at SFC. From what I hear expect improvement from mathoura and deni and you would be dumb to think Jerilderie and Toc wont be up there again next year.

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Jarrad Wilson
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- John Varcoe
Toc- Kirchen?

Strathy : Macmillan ??????

I dont think I said we are flag favourites, please dont mis-quote me. Just happy with how things are sitting at SFC. From what I hear expect improvement from mathoura and deni and you would be dumb to think Jerilderie and Toc wont be up there again next year.
Just stirring you up. Nothing but a bit of fun.
You mentioned before that you were retiring with a medal around your neck. Will there be a few doing that with your older brigade?

Just stirring you up. Nothing but a bit of fun.
You mentioned before that you were retiring with a medal around your neck. Will there be a few doing that with your older brigade?

A few from the reserves,myself, dunstan, maidment perhaps cleary etc. From the seniors I beleive there was a coulple considering it but have re-committed now. Unfinished business.

Tim Bramich likely to go again for 2015 as a dual coach with a yet to be announced big name playing coach.
Shaun Downie has re-recommitted to strathy in a playing only role. He won of BF last night.
The majority of our 2014 list have re-committed for 2015, especially after the phone calls we received from north of the border on sunday and mad monday... Thanks for that fellas :)

With 2- 3 signings already,and the likes of U17's Pinnuck,Price,Couburn,Duckworth,Ryan, etc a year older and all expected to play a big role in our seniors things are looking good again for 2015 at the kennel..

#arrogantpricks #poorsportsmanship #unfinishedbusiness

Looking at the South East thread there is a rumour it could be Lee James?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back