Make mine a Mitch (er...too late...he's a Cat!)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why any potential deal involving Dangerfield is fantasy stuff.
No one wants to come to us anymore.
We aren't a destination club.
Everyone knows the playing culture isn't enjoyable.
Good players are walking out and we can't even attracted flawed players.
This is a body blow to Collingwood as they made a major play for Clark.

Why Mitch.. Whyyyyyy?

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

He is off to the Cats......thats a shocking outcome for Collingwood. Irrespective of whether we wanted it or not the Club clearly wanted him badly and couldnt sell themselves over the Cats. Pretty average outcome for the 4 Amigos.

Personally I am relaxed with it.

So it will be hard to get anyone to Collingwood this off-Season. Unless there not a Best 22 Player.

Getting Moore just got more Important

So it will be hard to get anyone to Collingwood this off-Season. Unless there not a Best 22 Player.

Nice one TD

Why the overreaction - Geelong were probably prepared to pay more or not put any conditions on his contract.
If we did make it conditional and that's why we missed out - bye Mitch

I think so but they will clearly try for some more mature bodies that they 'rate'. I think best you could hope for is a Levi Greenwood but we would have to trade for him. Gee I hope Liam Anthony, Mitch Robinson etc are not on our list. We will get Moore. No way that will not happen. Eddie will be spewing at whats happening at HQ. Would think digging his heels on Lions as we speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so but they will clearly try for some more mature bodies that they 'rate'. I think best you could hope for is a Levi Greenwood but we would have to trade for him. Gee I hope Liam Anthony, Mitch Robinson etc are not on our list. We will get Moore. No way that will not happen. Eddie will be spewing at whats happening at HQ. Would think digging his heels on Lions as we speak.

Well Only player I have heard us linked to on Trade Radio at the Moment is Mullett from North:

Jon Ralph from the Herald Sun is asking the question that with the imminent arrival of Shaun Higgins will Aaron Mullett seek a trade for more opportunities?

@RalphyHeraldSun: When Higgins arrives at North they have him, McDonald, Atley, McMillan as small defenders/half backs. Would Mullett want out?

Mullett has been linked to Collingwood who shown a small amount of interest.

Agree Moore is just about a sure thing.

Ed will give the Lions Nothing

I can't see him playing any more then 2 seasons of AFL. He's taken a bit of focus with himself to Geelong if you ask me, more so then when he went to Melbourne.

He plays a few bad games in a row, gets injured and he'll be back page of the paper with his mental capacity being questioned.

Whether it's right or wrong to do this to a guy going through depression will be debated, but that's the way I see it playing out.

I still see M Clark has a huge overreaction , the guy has not played afl for 2 years injure prone has the well documented issues. I am certainly not upset that we have lost M.Clark good luck to him to the cats. But not upset

Remove this Banner Ad

Back