List Mgmt. 2014 Swans Board Trade Period Discussion Thread (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney's biggest weakness is arguably their key defensive stocks.
We basically delisted Spanger and he is getting a gig ahead if him. He is a complete spud that wouldn't improve any side.

Ryan Schoenmakers is a bloke who's name is being thrown about a bit.
Would he be someone worth looking at? Not getting a look in at Hawthorn with Lake, Gibson, spangher.

I hear hes not the greatest CHB but hes 195cm, 24 yrs and a 1st round selection but in 2008 with plenty of improvement i'd imagine.

No way you trade Reid, forget the swingman thing, just play him at CHB, give him that responsibility and allow him to develop, we are saying on one hand we lack key position player yet want to sell off a 21 year old that has not even played 100games,crazy!
Reid is more a natural backman than he is forward,

No way you trade Reid, forget the swingman thing, just play him at CHB, give him that responsibility and allow him to develop, we are saying on one hand we lack key position player yet want to sell off a 21 year old that has not even played 100games,crazy!
Reid is more a natural backman than he is forward,

Yes but is he ever going to be developed down back? or is he just going to continue this "role" into 2015.

He is going to be 23 this year.

Do people who are calling for Reid and Jetta especially to be traded have rocks in their *ing head? Yeah Jetta had a bad Grand Final, but he wasn't the only one. He also picked up a knock to the head early in the game which restricted his performance. Jetta is just so fricking vital to our team, and play Reid down back and if he doesn't like that then * him off.

Yes but is he ever going to be developed down back? or is he just going to continue this "role" into 2015.

He is going to be 23 this year.
Would have liked to see him given CHB against some of the lesser clubs, it has to start some time and somewhere, even at 23, loads of time, given now with Reg n Ted there to help him out

I have updated the OP with the info that we know already.

Nonsense. We drafted Johnston, Grundy, Reid um and Dennis-Lane.
Don't forget Richards and Walsh who were drafted as key forwards.

Remember that defence is the graveyard for those who are too s**t to play as key forwards. Failed key defenders going the other way are much rarer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patful would be ok, but remember we have the double name to come in, we didn't draft him for nothing. We need to be patient with some rookies, our main 2 will still go around next year.

Allir? Is he close to being ready for seniors?

Allir? Is he close to being ready for seniors?
Got a couple of best on in the readies before being injured, he certainly has the size but it's the footy smarts he needs to work on. Having said that I've only seen bits and pieces of him plus read various reports and articles.

Apparently some rumours we have been warned off going a big name by the afl
I don't get it? How can anyone tell us who we can or can't trade in? As long as it's in the salary then I don't see the issue? Sounds like Gillon is a weak campaigner and doesn't want to deal with anymore cola/equalisation public discussion.

I don't get it? How can anyone tell us who we can or can't trade in? As long as it's in the salary then I don't see the issue? Sounds like Gillon is a weak campaigner and doesn't want to deal with anymore cola/equalisation public discussion.

Its only g healy saying it so could be bs

Fitzpatrick was annoyed we got buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back