James Hird sacked and disgraced - Caro

Remove this Banner Ad

54893255.jpg

Just listening to AFL trade radio and they said he left the club "confident and defiant" that we would be senior coach in 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't happen.

The one with the power sacks the one without, and as James is bigger than the club, when the board wanted to sack him, he threatened to sack the board instead. They backed down and agreed to 'let' him stay.

Despite losing a best-of-three rock, paper, scissors competition against the Essendon board, James Hird still maintained that he was the coach of the club and would be for the 2015 season.

"I don't think the process was fair, Paul said we would do it "on 3", however I wasn't sure if that meant "one, two, three - then throw" or actually throw on the count of three", said James Hird to a packed press gallery, "as such I feel the result is invalid and we should do it again".

A well placed source said that Paul Little, representing the EFC boadr threw "rock, rock" to Hird's "scissors, scissors", taking the best of three in 2 throws.

Despite losing a best-of-three rock, paper, scissors competition against the Essendon board, James Hird still maintained that he was the coach of the club and would be for the 2015 season.

"I don't think the process was fair, Paul said we would do it "on 3", however I wasn't sure if that meant "one, two, three - then throw" or actually throw on the count of three", said James Hird to a packed press gallery, "as such I feel the result is invalid and we should do it again".

A well placed source said that Paul Little, representing the EFC boadr threw "rock, rock" to Hird's "scissors, scissors", taking the best of three in 2 throws.
The same source stated that the "scissors" could in fact have been "paper" with bits cut out to resemble "scissors", unfortunately all "evidence" of this has mysteriously disappeared.

the only thing that's disgracerd is the OPs spelling and ability to use eyes and see the other threads on this topic

Ha, you'd think that if you're having a go about someone's spelling then you'd make sure there were no spelling errors in your post.

The same source stated that the "scissors" could in fact have been "paper" with bits cut out to resemble "scissors", unfortunately all "evidence" of this has mysteriously disappeared.
Generally considered poor form to go a good fisting without starting with 2 fingers.

HaHaHa how much does she get per click on her articles? 10c?

You all got sucked in again.

She knows this turns you guys on. It's sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back