James and The Hirdites - Christmas Special

Remove this Banner Ad

It's strange how all the melts over Oogac's vids almost entirely come from supporters of the team referenced in the video, it's the craziest coincidence. :drunk:

I hate the essenscum ferals and their ******* leader as much as anyone but I found this about as amusing as the kids cancer ward.

I hate the essenscum ferals and their ******* leader as much as anyone but I found this about as amusing as the kids cancer ward.

I'm glad someone looked past the fact it was a scum video and based it on its comedic merit, which is zero.

There's a reason you're about as popular as this bloke in a nursing home:
The_grim_reaper_by_Funerium.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coz I don't find someone photoshopping someone's face onto a crappy unrelated jingle spine bustingly hilarious??? :$:$:$
So long as I'm not sharing a sense of humour with a guy who thinks analogies to children's cancer wards are witty I think I'll be ok.

It doesn't all just have to be oogac goo in this thread. I think Jades and Craffles have made the thread a bit more entertaining. LOL at the tag :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back