Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you present your rewards card at the outlets so they know who you are?

Tips on what not to wear walking into a TAB outlet

mens-money-suit-close-up.jpg

Wasn't going to have a bet on the Cox Plate, no seriously, i wasn't, nothing that really appealed to me at the price. then i saw this:

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 5.44.39 PM.png

Then i looked closely and saw this:

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 5.48.12 PM.png

Seriously Sportingbet, take your powered by William Hill website and your pathetic ******* promo's and shove them up your ******* arse. Ill be able to bet $100 with Spotrsbets power prices Saturday morning (probably get $5 - $5.50 about Fawkner) and also get a refund if he runs 2nd 3rd or 4th.

Stop trying with this crap, you're just embarrassing yourself. :$:$:$:$

Wasn't going to have a bet on the Cox Plate, no seriously, i wasn't, nothing that really appealed to me at the price. then i saw this:

View attachment 88795

Then i looked closely and saw this:

View attachment 88797

Seriously Sportingbet, take your powered by William Hill website and your pathetic ******* promo's and shove them up your ******* arse. Ill be able to bet $100 with Spotrsbets power prices Saturday morning (probably get $5 - $5.50 about Fawkner) and also get a refund if he runs 2nd 3rd or 4th.

Rare 20 unit bet for me coming up :thumbsu:

Lux should be around $7, max stake $100

Place a Bookies Best +50% bet on Saturday's Cox Plate at Mooney Valley and we guarantee you'll get 50% more winnings than the best price out of Sportsbet's Top Tote Plus, Tom Waterhouse's Tom's Div and Sportingbet's Best Tote Plus. Maximum stake $100. Other terms apply.*

Lux should be around $7, max stake $100

Place a Bookies Best +50% bet on Saturday's Cox Plate at Mooney Valley and we guarantee you'll get 50% more winnings than the best price out of Sportsbet's Top Tote Plus, Tom Waterhouse's Tom's Div and Sportingbet's Best Tote Plus. Maximum stake $100. Other terms apply.*
So just to get this right, Luxbet pays the 50% as winnings, and not 50% as a bonus? I.E. If Fawkner is paying $4 and you place $100 on it (to profit $300), will you receive an additional $150 added to your profit ($450 profit), or will that $150 become a bonus bet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Lux, have had their bums abused and have pulled out of what was planned for every feature race this spring.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Oddly enough the two times i bet on this promo i backed the winner in both, He's Your Man and Shooting to Win, 50% bonus on each of them would have been nice! Now watch me back 2nd placings galore now the promo is gone.
Its all good, the second place winner promo is going to be race 5 on Saturday:thumbsu:

It looks like the Lux 50% Cox Plate deal is available on more than one bet in the race as far as I can tell. How many horses do you think you could back in the race using the promo before they crack the shits? Think 3 would set off warning lights?

Found a matched deposit bonus up to $100 in my Betstar and Bookmaker accounts today, not sure how long they have been sitting there but I had found it by chance so thought I would post it here in case others had no idea either and it's for everyone.

Also got a massive offer of deposit $5 at Tommy W for a free $25 but it says bonus not valid for deposits made by Poli. Any idea why? Seems strange when I would have thought that is one of the top 2 most common deposit methods and see no reason for it not to be included?

Found a matched deposit bonus up to $100 in my Betstar and Bookmaker accounts today, not sure how long they have been sitting there but I had found it by chance so thought I would post it here in case others had no idea either and it's for everyone.

Also got a massive offer of deposit $5 at Tommy W for a free $25 but it says bonus not valid for deposits made by Poli. Any idea why? Seems strange when I would have thought that is one of the top 2 most common deposit methods and see no reason for it not to be included?

Probably to get you to deposit with one of the other options where the minimum deposit is $30+

God the unibet conditions on their bonus from tonight are ridiculous. They awarded a bonus amount I think equal to your stake, which now must be turned over 7 times before it converts to "real" money. I had $100 on there, which means I have to turn over $700 there in 14 days, when I struggle to even find a price with them. I suppose I could just treat it as play money and go for broke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back