Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I've re-read the ad a few times and still don't understand it, but the Luxbet NBA bonus promo has a limit of one bonus a day. Not one bonus per game as I thought!!

The ad says:
''Place a Line bet on any NBA game (Wed. 29th Oct. to Tue. 4th Nov. AEDT), and if your team wins by 11+ points, we will give you a bonus bet equal to your stake up to $100. *Applies to your first NBA Line bet per day.''

What it should say:
'' Place a NBA Line bet any day Wed. 29th Oct. to Tue. 4th Nov. AEDT, and if your team wins by 11+ points, we will give you a bonus bet equal to your stake up to $100. *Limit of one bonus per day (your first NBA Line bet on games that day).''

I've re-read the ad a few times and still don't understand it, but the Luxbet NBA bonus promo has a limit of one bonus a day. Not one bonus per game as I thought!!

The ad says:
''Place a Line bet on any NBA game (Wed. 29th Oct. to Tue. 4th Nov. AEDT), and if your team wins by 11+ points, we will give you a bonus bet equal to your stake up to $100. *Applies to your first NBA Line bet per day.''

What it should say:
'' Place a NBA Line bet any day Wed. 29th Oct. to Tue. 4th Nov. AEDT, and if your team wins by 11+ points, we will give you a bonus bet equal to your stake up to $100. *Limit of one bonus per day (your first NBA Line bet on games that day).''

I didnt have any problem understanding the one game per day limit.

So that's why my Pelicans bonus didn't come through yesterday. What a crock of s**t.
I've been caught out a couple of times by not noticing it's winnings not stakes they pay out on.
It's a real buzzkill logging in to find a $22 free bet instead of a $100

Can anyone clear up the T&Cs for Sportsbets 1-4 Special for tomorrow?

Want to know if the bets will be refunded in cash and if you're allowed to back all 4 races, not just the 1 race.

T&Cs are near on impossible to find on your phone.

Can anyone clear up the T&Cs for Sportsbets 1-4 Special for tomorrow?

Want to know if the bets will be refunded in cash and if you're allowed to back all 4 races, not just the 1 race.

T&Cs are near on impossible to find on your phone.
JZohqLS.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My interpretation of that is that you can bet on as many of the 4 races as you want and the promotion still applies. Anyone disagree?

"applies to your first win bet or win portion of your first EW bet"

To me, it's your choice of one of these 4 races,

as opposed to those providers who dictate the one race at a meet.

Looks like the bookies will compete over bonus offers rather than on odds now. The NSW legislation means they will offer worse prices but use the bonus offers to draw people in. That way the pros can be excluded from promotions without the rest of us being disadvantaged. There are a lot of good offers around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back