Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

could be handy if their odds are ok and you pick the right races.

To be honest though, if you are thinking about places on Cup day you are probably just better off finding the book that pays best for the place and backing the place. With the big fields you only need to land a couple really.

Still worthwhile though if you can get a price that is at least 85% of the best you can find.

flemington sportsbet are doing $50 2nd/3rd refunds on every race tomorrow
Any hidden terms on this one like big turnover requirements? Seems a bit good to be true when it's not really advertised anywgere apart from Twitter that I can see. Liked when TopSport did this last year (or was that just group 1 races?) so keen to do it again.

These are standout Promo's today

Ladbrokes - Money back if you lose - Up to $20 win bet - Race 3 (1st Fixed odds bet)
Sportsbet - Money back Races 1,2,3 & 4 - If your horse runs 2nd or 3rd (Max bet $100 per race)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know nothing about them other than they are regulated in the NT (and thus hopefully legit), but Club All Sports seem to have the best tote guarantee thing on their fixed price racing product

Anyone know if sportsbet are having a countdown tomorrow?

they have power prices up now until 12pm, havent heard anything about a countdown yet. Given first race jumps at 10:30, I cant imagine a timeframe theyd do it unless late notice this afternoon

Notice sportsbet have been particularly tight with me this year so I sent them an email and got a good amount of free bets today, so for those who have been punting with them on the reg, get in contact with them and they might send you something

they have power prices up now until 12pm, havent heard anything about a countdown yet. Given first race jumps at 10:30, I cant imagine a timeframe theyd do it unless late notice this afternoon

Notice sportsbet have been particularly tight with me this year so I sent them an email and got a good amount of free bets today, so for those who have been punting with them on the reg, get in contact with them and they might send you something

Nice of them to advertise powered up prices :rolleyes:

No countdown. They have already confirmed on this on Twitter.

What did you write in the email to get some freebies?

Nice of them to advertise powered up prices :rolleyes:

No countdown. They have already confirmed on this on Twitter.

What did you write in the email to get some freebies?

I pointed out that my girlfriend who punts a fraction of what I do has had as many free bets as me this year (which is true). I said it was staggering that I had been ignored despite a good turnover for the past few years

I also got an offer from another bookmaker for $750 in free bets for a $1k deposit, so I told them that. I used this mob on derby day, told sportsbet that you'll notice the biggest betting day of the year I was with somebody else, so hopefully you can get back to me before cup day with something.

Got an email this morning with $600 in free bets :thumbsu:

So obviously it being a decent amount I had 'earned it' through the years turnover, but they obviously werent going to give me anything unless I asked. The same could be happening to a lot of their users out there, so get on them!

Apologies if this is the wrong thread
Could some smart person please explain the following for me

NEZFhrM.png

Estimated returns at $530?
Only happens when I add the bonus bet in

I was curious to see what this bonus bet would actually do when paid in full, so I chose 3 sure thing legs for a multi
Once again it showed 1.45 odds, and said by placing the $10 bonus bet on, my return would be $150

All legs got up, and my return was only $4.51 (as i figured it should have been originally)
Any idea why the initial est returns shows something different?

Apologies if this is the wrong thread
Could some smart person please explain the following for me

Estimated returns at $530?
Only happens when I add the bonus bet in

I was curious to see what this bonus bet would actually do when paid in full, so I chose 3 sure thing legs for a multi
Once again it showed 1.45 odds, and said by placing the $10 bonus bet on, my return would be $150

All legs got up, and my return was only $4.51 (as i figured it should have been originally)
Any idea why the initial est returns shows something different?

It's a common error with the estimated returns, lots of people have mentioned it. As you said, the payouts are still correct.

So what promos are there for the Cup itself tomorrow?

Sports - Money back 2nd 3rd 4th
Luxbet - 10% bonus (L O L - EAD)
Sportingbet look to have nothing (pathetic)

Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar each have their $20 cashback offer on - not on the cup, but earlier races.

Palmerbet money back 2nd 3rd
Betfair choose your own - I took 20% bonus
Fsbet - money back 2nd 3rd every race
Club all sports - money back 2nd 3rd all odd races

Remove this Banner Ad

Back