Cox Plate 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Small E/W ( $10 )punt at decent odds on Almalad with the light weight.

Moonovermanhatten franked the form somewhat with a win just then and Cox Plates are always wide open, cant pass up the 46-1 odds and 49kgs on its back.

I'd love to see the cleaner win but from barrier 14 going to the lead will be hard and if he doesn't get there he can't win.

On HT/Cleaner because of how it seems to be racing.

I think sacred falls and maybe fawkner make their runs with happy trails.

I think Almalad at the front could also do something at odds.

Geez Criteria has been smashed today - easy enough to to see why I guess, but happy to stick with the horse that beat him home last time.

Main Bet - Fawkner
Smaller Bet - Adelaide

One owned by Lloyd - the other trained by Aiden - what could possibly go wrong!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmmm, best horse clearly won with a brutal run like that yet still too good, but did Nick Hall have to go as early as he did?

Thought it was a little impatient.

Geez Criteria has been smashed today - easy enough to to see why I guess, but happy to stick with the horse that beat him home last time.

Main Bet - Fawkner
Smaller Bet - Adelaide

One owned by Lloyd - the other trained by Aiden - what could possibly go wrong!!

International haters

asian-girl-cute-Favim.com-466233.gif

Hate to see what sort of gap job that would have been if ridden pretty. Outstanding win just watching that again.

The worst jockey in the world could have ridden that horse for a win.

Strange race really, definitely didn't see it panning out like that. Another blanket finish in our G1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.