• 7. Pinstriped (11) - Ben Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. Duais (1) - Damien Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tenuous rankings after having a look at todays races

1. Fangirl - Has never raced beyond a mile in open grade and has to be a huge possibility Cotton Wool Waller just sets her for one of the mile races.
2. Alligator Blood - Ticked the 2000m box today by winning well. Form out of the race was questionable but we already know he has a high enough level at his best. As an on speed runner at the Valley will likely start favourite for mine.
3. Gold Trip - If he backs up I think he is the best horse but he will be sitting near last at the Valley and likely running up the back of them like last year.
4. Romantic Warrior - Not getting the juice in the price for his average first up run.
5. Mr Brightside - Has class but dont think he stays 2000m at all.

Confidence levels very low though and in such an open edition feels like we could get a Pinker Pinker, FOO, Shamus Award type winner

Fangirl locked in makes her a pretty good bet at double figures

I mean it should be fave but its double figures because nothing is ever 'locked in' with Uncle Chris

Fangirl has only ever taken on the boys post her 3yo season so would be ludicrous to drop her back to mares grade after she has gone to a new career peak

Yeah waller never does anything ludicrous when placing his horses. Particularly mares

Sounds like Gold Trip is running Saturday after that interview with Jamie Lovett just now on RSN.

Can get nearly $10 on Lads.

$14 on betfair (smalls) for those willing to roll the Oz Bloody dice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$14 on betfair (smalls) for those willing to roll the Oz Bloody dice

Back anything else you like for the Champions (it’s $6), you’d think zero chance heads there if doing both cups plus Cox like last year (spell after MC). Buckaroo in that for me.

Back anything else you like for the Champions (it’s $6), you’d think zero chance heads there if doing both cups plus Cox like last year (spell after MC). Buckaroo in that for me.

If Buckaroo backs up and wins the champion off that KC run I'll give it away. Wouldn't get near WWB I would have thought. In any case I am guessing the market in that race is set to 180% so even when Goldie doesn't run nothing will firm.

If Buckaroo backs up and wins the champion off that KC run I'll give it away. Wouldn't get near WWB I would have thought. In any case I am guessing the market in that race is set to 180% so even when Goldie doesn't run nothing will firm.

Well off Paris, according to my Lotus 123 spreadsheet TAB market was 233% this morning. Their MC market was sitting at only 151% #LettingThemOn

I'm probably looking more towards the each way value as my play, not much in the field is actually proven when you look at it logically, either beaten a bunch of duds or done nothing at the distance.

Back