Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ain't no hero if he was juiced to the eyeballs mate, but as nothing has been mentioned regarding him and drugs, I'm happy to back him as clean!
Don't let me down Cadel!
Look at the team he was on, look at his mate George Hincapie,im not saying one way or the other but to say he was the "cleanest" would be fine. As clean as theyre gonna get. No one wins the tour without a little help ;)

Smoking gun. Just more evidence that Essendon are ****ed.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...tide-at-essendon/story-fnca0u4y-1227107778849

THE Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority’s star witness in the case against 34 current and former Essendon footballers gave a written assurance that no peptides imported from a Chinese biochemical company would be used on people.

Vincent Xu, the global sales manager of GL Biochem, one of the world’s largest suppliers of peptides, has revealed to The Australian the details of his dealings with Shane Charter, a self-styled fitness and anti-ageing consultant at the centre of the Essendon supplements saga.

Mr Xu said that when Mr Charter came to Shanghai in November 2011 to visit his sprawling, biochemical manufacturing plant, he claimed to be the representative of a pharmaceutical company looking to buy peptides for research work.

Mr Xu provided Mr Charter with samples of various peptides, including the banned substance Thymosin Beta 4.

When Mr Charter had subsequently placed an order to import a larger quantity of peptides, he was asked to provide a written undertaking that they were not intended for human use.

In a blow to the defence case of the AFL players, Mr Xu said the only Thymosin peptide supplied by GL Biochem to Mr Charter was Thymosin Beta 4.

“The Thymosin we synthesis (sic) and supply always refers to Thymosin Beta 4,’’ he said.

“The peptide products (such as Thymosin Beta 4) are for research use only, not for human use. We sold our peptide products to Shane Charter after he signed the non-human-use agreement.’’

A copy of Mr Charter’s undertaking to GL Biochem — signed and dated December 8, 2011 — holds Mr Charter responsible for the “improper use’’ of peptides by himself or a third party.

oh dear, things aren't looking very good for the bombers.

Smoking gun. Just more evidence that Essendon are ******.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...tide-at-essendon/story-fnca0u4y-1227107778849

THE Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority’s star witness in the case against 34 current and former Essendon footballers gave a written assurance that no peptides imported from a Chinese biochemical company would be used on people.

Vincent Xu, the global sales manager of GL Biochem, one of the world’s largest suppliers of peptides, has revealed to The Australian the details of his dealings with Shane Charter, a self-styled fitness and anti-ageing consultant at the centre of the Essendon supplements saga.

Mr Xu said that when Mr Charter came to Shanghai in November 2011 to visit his sprawling, biochemical manufacturing plant, he claimed to be the representative of a pharmaceutical company looking to buy peptides for research work.

Mr Xu provided Mr Charter with samples of various peptides, including the banned substance Thymosin Beta 4.

When Mr Charter had subsequently placed an order to import a larger quantity of peptides, he was asked to provide a written undertaking that they were not intended for human use.

In a blow to the defence case of the AFL players, Mr Xu said the only Thymosin peptide supplied by GL Biochem to Mr Charter was Thymosin Beta 4.

“The Thymosin we synthesis (sic) and supply always refers to Thymosin Beta 4,’’ he said.

“The peptide products (such as Thymosin Beta 4) are for research use only, not for human use. We sold our peptide products to Shane Charter after he signed the non-human-use agreement.’’

A copy of Mr Charter’s undertaking to GL Biochem — signed and dated December 8, 2011 — holds Mr Charter responsible for the “improper use’’ of peptides by himself or a third party.

That just makes me sick...

I would think that they still have to prove that the product purchased in that order actually ended up inside certain players.
Am I clutching at straws here?

From my understanding you're clutching at straws. it doesn't have to be beyond reasonable doubt. They are f***** and I for one couldn't be happier.

That just makes me sick...
Well they weren't for human use. They were for scum players.

I now think Hird and the rest of them should go to jail. If these peptides were used this is truly disgusting.

It is one thing buying off label s**t from China. The prices are good, yada yada yada. But when the Chinese are telling you not to use it on humans, that is surely the equivalent of having an air raid siren installed in your rear end in London circa 1940.

I would think that they still have to prove that the product purchased in that order actually ended up inside certain players.
Am I clutching at straws here?
Yeah, you're clutching at straws.

If ASADA can place banned drugs and Essendon, but Essendon can't tell anyone where they went(when they have admitted to a highly involved injection program), they are screwed.

I now think Hird and the rest of them should go to jail. If these peptides were used this is truly disgusting.

It is one thing buying off label s**t from China. The prices are good, yada yada yada. But when the Chinese are telling you not to use it on humans, that is surely the equivalent of having an air raid siren installed in your rear end in London circa 1940.
Exactly - its ******* disgusting.

Why do you think Hird wants the evidence thrown out?

He knows he's got Worksafe to contend with, as well as any number of other bodies who will want to see him punished.

It's one thing to charge them with bad governance, using performance-enhancing drugs to gain an illegal sporting advantage, and quite another to inject your employees with stuff that's probably dubious to use safely on animals.
Clinical-trial.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you think Hird wants the evidence thrown out?

He knows he's got Worksafe to contend with, as well as any number of other bodies who will want to see him punished.

Why is nothing happening? This has surely escalated beyond simply a doping case. Who gives a s**t if ASADA cannot pin individual players. Go after the leaders of the program.

And to put it in perspective, we are probably seeing the tip of the ice berg. Imagine what else there is? And the ACC have it all.

Isn't today D-Day for the time required to respond to the show cause notices.
You would have to presume then that suspensions are only just around the corner
Looking into my crystal ball I see more legal proceedings before all this is over.

Hird, Dank and Charters at minimum deserve jail time. I'm also of the belief that Dr Reid should face sanctions given he signed off on an injection program without. apparently, keeping any records or even knowing what was actually being injected. I reckon his letter was a butt coverer more than any actual opposition to the program. Why else would he not have handed it directly to the CEO or at least followed up with the CEO/board? It was amajor material risk to the club, his reputation and the players health, well being and careers and he sat by and silently signed off on it.

Looking into my crystal ball I see more legal proceedings before all this is over.

Hird, Dank and Charters at minimum deserve jail time. I'm also of the belief that Dr Reid should face sanctions given he signed off on an injection program without. apparently, keeping any records or even knowing what was actually being injected. I reckon his letter was a butt coverer more than any actual opposition to the program. Why else would he not have handed it directly to the CEO or at least followed up with the CEO/board? It was amajor material risk to the club, his reputation and the players health, well being and careers and he sat by and silently signed off on it.
Wouldn't surprise if the players started suing the club.

Thanks for posting mate, for some reason I have never gotten around the paywall of the Australian....
Every other media outlet, no problem. :confused:

James Albert:
images

Actually.....
images

I'm actually very surprised that the AMA haven't taken a closer look at this. So much of this have questions that remain unanswered and it has left me totally gobsmacked at the lack of concern that seems to emanate from the players who then have the audacity to use 'we didn't know, we trusted' as an excuse. If the fact that this has now hit the papers doesn't send shock waves through those players then quite frankly they deserve the top end of suspensions. When the Chinese are telling you that something isn't fit for humans then you certainly sit up and take notice because quite frankly there athletes were scary mummas a few years back using whatever they were using so if they say this is a no go - then all I can say is holy s**t.

If they have gone to such lengths, to secure evidence from China, it is a very good indication that not a stone has been left un-turned in the investigation. I am even more certain now that this will not end well for Essendon.

And the good news for the rugby boys is that they've already done their time
All done and dusted and moved on from
Bomber boys on the other hand - boy oh boy, woweeee

If they have gone to such lengths, to secure evidence from China, it is a very good indication that not a stone has been left un-turned in the investigation. I am even more certain now that this will not end well for Essendon.
"but but but....ASADA have no evidence!!"

Isn't today D-Day for the time required to respond to the show cause notices.
You would have to presume then that suspensions are only just around the corner
Patience, CP.

The bomb has dropped, we await impact. :)

Yeah, you're clutching at straws.

If ASADA can place banned drugs and Essendon, but Essendon can't tell anyone where they went(when they have admitted to a highly involved injection program), they are screwed.

And the good news for the rugby boys is that they've already done their time
All done and dusted and moved on from
Bomber boys on the other hand - boy oh boy, woweeee

Hawthorn 2014 Premiers
Essendon disgraced for eternity

This year has been fantastic from a Hawthorn supporters point of view :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back