Game Day Round 1, 2023: Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really rate Bramble. But as a winger, maybe half fwd. not sure why we’re persisting with him back ?
I do too, but I can't really remember any good games from him since he came back from those long(ish) term injuries.

Hopefully if he can string a few games together he'll start getting his touch back.
But you also need to consider how players gel with new gameplans with new teammates and maybe (likely), adjustments to their own roles. Hopefully we'll see the improvement as players become accustomed to be roles and teammates.

An out of shape barrell from a just kicked an easy set shot goal against us.

This game has completely shaken my expectation of this season. Was thinking 5-7 wins and some up and down form was realistic. Getting smashed by an unprofessional outfit likely to be in bottom 4 has left me soul searching a bit.
You're not alone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These blokes seem to have forgotten that opposition players will likely try to smother your kick.

What a terrible show. We will have few 100 point losses this season if we continue like this. No structure up forward and not sure even the inclusion of Lewis would change much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back