Preview Round 24, 2023 : Hawthorn v Fremantle, MCG 1:45pm August 26th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box hill have the week off before finals, do we give a few a run or rest them? Would Stephens, Meek and Butler be better off with a run in seniors? We can prob rest Bruest for Butler, Reeves for Meek and Nash for Stephens?
Those changes could cost us the game but I would be OK with that. Meek and Stephens have earned a call up - Butler less so.

Hey South Aussie Hawks. I’m stupid enough to be running the Adelaide mara Sunday. Any suggestions for an establishment around town that would be televising this game Saturday arvo?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey South Aussie Hawks. I’m stupid enough to be running the Adelaide mara Sunday. Any suggestions for an establishment around town that would be televising this game Saturday arvo?

Metropolitan Hotel, Grote St. One of the owners is a Hawks member.

It's also my home pub, so I'm a teensy bit biased.

Where abouts are you staying mate?

Let’s get Breust to 50
Absolutely.

He doesn't turn 33 until November. I want to see his new 17 year extension announced soon...that will take him to 2041, and his 11th premiership.

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion but Cam Mckenzie will overtake Jai Newcombe as our best midfielder in 3 years. Brownlow within 6 years.
Might be unpopular, but if he does, I don't think too many will complain! That'd give us a truly amazing midfield!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion but Cam Mckenzie will overtake Jai Newcombe as our best midfielder in 3 years. Brownlow within 6 years.
We would be very lucky if he does. That would mean we 3 Brownlow medalists in the midfield with Newc, Day and CMac

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We would be very lucky if he does. That would mean we 3 Brownlow medalists in the midfield with Newc, Day and CMac

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Looking forward to a game without the piss poor umpiring and the bizarre brain fades that marred our insipid 69 point capitulation to a very average Freo in R8 (Looking amongst others at you James Sicily, love you but faark!).

Pretty sure we’ve since made strides on the brain fades but not much we can do about umpires other than to not let them phase us again.

Sunny (my hawks mad 8yo son) wants revenge and so do I! Go hawks, and thanks for the fascinating season.

I've been thinking this for a while, but Duke is not only underrated in the wider football community, but obviously amongst Hawthorn fans to a lower extent.

Having said that, Newcombe was named as VC begind Daicos (Captain), in the Under 22 squad today. So I suppose he's viewed as second best?

I've said already before that Duke is going to be a generational player, I think it's preposterous to think MacKenzie will ever be ahead of him.

Looking forward to a game without the piss poor umpiring and the bizarre brain fades that marred our insipid 69 point capitulation to a very average Freo in R8 (Looking amongst others at you James Sicily, love you but faark!).

Pretty sure we’ve since made strides on the brain fades but not much we can do about umpires other than to not let them phase us again.

Sunny (my hawks mad 8yo son) wants revenge and so do I! Go hawks, and thanks for the fascinating season.
Good luck with that!

What's with all the resting players talk? Last game of the season, two months to recover, players will want to go out on a high. I've never known a player to want to be rested at any level of sport. Be surprised if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back