Game Day Round 19, 2023 : Richmond v Hawthorn, 1:45pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our forward fifty entries have been wasteful for much of the year. When we become more efficient we will win more games. I am hoping today we hit a few leading forwards rather than just bombing long and hoping for the best.
Fingers crossed.

I reckon we can take them by surprise today and out a score on the board early 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond have us at the G.
Carlton (albeit a depleted version without McKay, Cripps, Cerra, Jack Martin, and a few others) have Worst Coast at Docklands.
Tiges are near enough to 12 percent behind Carlton.
So even if they beat us by the expected margin, they won't go close to overtaking their bitter rivals.

First time all season we've had back to back games in Melbourne. Hopefully that sense of continuity helps us carry momentum across from last week.

If Nash keeps Taranto pressured at the stoppages then we'll be right in this.

I can watch the game today! So, yeah...the boys will crack in hard and we'll win!
Besides, this is the round...the weekend where everyone fails to improve their standing and waves the Cats on through to a shot at top 4. Part of that law of destiny is the Tigers must fail to get the 4 points.

Big test for Ned against a so-so opponent. Hope Lewis plays a more mobile game than he did last time I saw him vs the Blues.

I know this is a development year and we need to temper expectations etc etc but bloody hell I want to beat these guys.

My tiger mates are insufferable and if we get caned I might need to throw my phone in the toilet 😬 Come on hawks! I want to see weddle slot a couple from fifty on the run 🏃‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back